Reviews for Your Touch
Ria chapter 10 . 6/13
I so love your fic. But y u stop here? Please continue this fic...
Dra chapter 10 . 4/18
I really loved your stories! Your writing style is one of the best i've read and i hope you someday continue this story.
Reigning Fyre chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
Uhm wow! I haven't logged into in forever but I had to, to write and say how much I have loved this story! I am also super impressed that you came back to it after a long hiatus, very commendable! I really enjoyed the characterization in this fic, along with the well written growing intimacy between the two. I'd love to see more but I understand long hiatus too well! Haha, best to you and thank you for writing such a sweet piece! 3
40four chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Super sweet collection of shorts. I hope you come back to add to this again at some point.
MacMan3679 chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Are you going to write anymore?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
Loved these short stories...wish there were more
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Come baaaaaack
VannaOrihara chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
Ooooohhhhhhh even though it was short, I LOVED IT! AND THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS SO HOT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS JUST OVER THE CLOTHES GROPING OMFGBXJDJDJF! I wish there was more, but it is amazing just as it is. This is definitely ny headcanon of how things go behind the scenes of the anime and manga, what Rumiko Takahashi doesn't show (;
krizue chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
Thank you for continue writing!
You are one of the best writers I've found in this fandom... Please continue writing!
reflecting chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
This was great! Such a sweet story, with enough heat to make it a lovely take on the relationship that is maturing between these two! They're slowly growing up, and growing together. Loved it! I shall be silently hoping for more, and that you'll be inspired to keep writing Ranma x Akane fics in the future!

Cheers!,
Reflecting
Arsenico chapter 10 . 1/14/2016
This is justo so beautiful!
Arsenico chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
It took a long time to find a story this lovely and perfecto. I am a happy...happy woman.
J Luc Pitard chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Super sweet, but heading toward steamy. Ranma's quite the smooth talker- not! But, she forgives him anyway. Not in the series, but I like how you carve out the time for what should have been.
kansa chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
It ticked me off to no end that Ranma and Akane never got together in the series. Thank you for writing this. Steamy. Looking forward to the next one!
sjofnj chapter 10 . 11/30/2015