Reviews for His New Dead Life
Perrory chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I didn't read the summary for this story, and was completely confused. I was wondering how this even relates to Scrubs, but then, I figured out it was Rowdy, and I couldn't help but laugh happily (: This was brilliant! x
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aww, really cute! He-he, it would be awesome to know if when JD and Turk died (when their time comes that is) they meet Rowdy )
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I was hesitant at reading this because of the summary, it looked sad. But i sucked it up and it wasn't all that sad. It was a really good story.
phobosapollo chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
rowdy! 8D i love this fic. rowdy is one of my favorite characters from scrubs (even if he's not a real one). he makes me giggle so.
SaphireWaves chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw, this is a very fic. A very original idea too. It's cool to see a Rowdy story. He's luck to have been bought by Turk and JD :D
dragenphly chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is made of win. Sad, but with a lovely ending! Yay Rowdy!
Kiua chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This fanfic was done rather well. It really makes you wonder what happened in Rowdy's past. So glad you wrote this. And as being a Scrubs fan, I appreciate it even more.
Semaphora chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I seriously almost cried at the beginning of this. Actually, I nearly almost cried throughout the entire thing. The only thing worse than people abuse, in my opinion, is doggy abuse. I'm tearing up just thinking about it . . .

Despite that little sobfest of mine, this was written excellently. I absolutely love this idea, and I'm so glad that Rowdy got his happy ending if sorts, even if he had died before he got it. I think this is adorable, and you're totally right - Rowdy is still really funny in the show. I'm not sure about other people, but I, at least, consider him a character.

Good job! XD

Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I loved this story. It had a wonderful bittersweet edge to it. You did an excellent job of portraying the heartbreaking feelings of a neglected dog and his joy at finally having 'owners' and being named. So unique.
They Call her Charlie chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Little weird - but who doesn't love weird? XD

it's about time Rowdy got some attention. ANYWHOS, GREAT STORY!
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
oh my gosh! so awesome!

Yay Rowdy!
elmo-doodle chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aw! That actually made me teary-eyed! Poor Rowdy - I'm glad that JD and Turk got him, now. This is probably the only Rowdy fic, but it is without a doubt, the best ]

zeropointchoirgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aww, Rowdy! He's so adorable for a dead, stuffed dog...

You truly write very original stories and I loved that you wrote one for our dear and beloved Rowdy, because he deserves it! x3 And yeah, I guess he got the pick of the litter when JD and Turk found him. xD Aw it's so touching!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw Rowdy! I love Rowdy! He's one of my favorite characters.
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
*sound of adoration* This was so cute!