Reviews for Battle Royale
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/10
Starts well; finishes silly.
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 5/11
So Hermione confunds Lavender to break up with Ron? Love it!
Marc the Unruly chapter 4 . 5/11
Loving this! :)
paz chapter 9 . 4/13
Fabulous
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 9 . 4/6
Very enjoyable. Beats the canon ending by a country mile.
cmfisher chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I was looking for your one shot. Did you write it or put it under another name?
King of the Souls chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Amazing work
Phillies2 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I greatly enjoyed this story, I do think instead of a concubine she could have been Mrs. Black though. I am glad Ginny didn't win
Epicweaver chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
Cute. Thanks for posting.
ssjgokillo chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
I gotta be honest, I was a little disappointed at the beginning of this story that you had Hermione stay with Ron. But you totally made up for it as the story went on. It was neat how some of the common Harry dating girls tropes were turned on their heads. And I'll be honest, I wouldn't have seen this ending coming from the way the story began. All in all good story.
D72 chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Noice.
andyjhorton chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
i usually dont read storys from non harry perspective. however this was a really well written one. I enjoyed seeing the ideas running through the other characters minds. thanks for entertaining me for a while :)
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
YOU LOSE GINNY! TAKE THAT BITCH!
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Kinda figured that it would be Daphne to convince Hermione to go for Harry. I've always seen her as a sort of Slytherin version of a cross between Hermione and Luna. By that I mean I've always seen her as a very studious person, just like Hermione, but also someone who has a lot of wisdom up her sleeve, just like Luna.
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
This chapter shows EXACTLY why I hate Ron's guts! He is an immature asshole who not only will not simply GROW THE FUCK UP, but he is also the living personification of ALL SEVEN UNFORGIVABLE SINS AT THE SAME TIME!