Reviews for Battle Royale
TheBandit025 chapter 9 . 20h
Harry comes in the bedroom and gets attacked by Hermione and Daphne making Harry wondering what is going on until Daphne rips Harry's shirt off while Hermione rips Harry's pants off then both of the women grabs Harry's underwear and rips it off
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
Um, I'm a bit creeped out by the story now. Ginny is actually evil. Kidnapping, impersonation and memory theft? That girl is messed up!
Bearmauls chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Aww, I was rooting for Luna! She's just so adorable.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Starts well; finishes silly.
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 5/11/2017
So Hermione confunds Lavender to break up with Ron? Love it!
Marc the Unruly chapter 4 . 5/11/2017
Loving this! :)
paz chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
Fabulous
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 9 . 4/6/2017
Very enjoyable. Beats the canon ending by a country mile.
cmfisher chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I was looking for your one shot. Did you write it or put it under another name?
King of the Souls chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Amazing work
Phillies2 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I greatly enjoyed this story, I do think instead of a concubine she could have been Mrs. Black though. I am glad Ginny didn't win
Epicweaver chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
Cute. Thanks for posting.
ssjgokillo chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
I gotta be honest, I was a little disappointed at the beginning of this story that you had Hermione stay with Ron. But you totally made up for it as the story went on. It was neat how some of the common Harry dating girls tropes were turned on their heads. And I'll be honest, I wouldn't have seen this ending coming from the way the story began. All in all good story.
D72 chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Noice.
andyjhorton chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
i usually dont read storys from non harry perspective. however this was a really well written one. I enjoyed seeing the ideas running through the other characters minds. thanks for entertaining me for a while :)