Reviews for Battle Royale
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 8h
YOU LOSE GINNY! TAKE THAT BITCH!
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 8h
Kinda figured that it would be Daphne to convince Hermione to go for Harry. I've always seen her as a sort of Slytherin version of a cross between Hermione and Luna. By that I mean I've always seen her as a very studious person, just like Hermione, but also someone who has a lot of wisdom up her sleeve, just like Luna.
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 8h
This chapter shows EXACTLY why I hate Ron's guts! He is an immature asshole who not only will not simply GROW THE FUCK UP, but he is also the living personification of ALL SEVEN UNFORGIVABLE SINS AT THE SAME TIME!
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 9h
Ginny is a bitch. No if's, and's or but's about it!
cj442 chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
That was awesome. I was worried that Luna was a little too naive in this story. But setting Ginny's pants on fire after using her like that was awesome.
Avanti3258 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
An 8 great character development. Could have used some action... Maybe. Good read!
maesde chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Awesome story! Had a blast reading it :D
Slytherin Potter chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Nicely done cant wait to finish it
kildar2010 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
lol this is a fairly good Fic and makes for a good romantic(ish) comedy
6-7/10
tuckrwk chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
That was by far my favorite depiction of Tracey in any story. I thought she was a bad ass.
Good work. I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Can't wait to to keep reading.
Lunaris-wind chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
This was wonderfully amusing. I love the little hairbraines schemes the girls came up with, and by ch.6, I wa hoping for the result you finished with. It 'twas a very fun story to read.
James018 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.
RonRR chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
A fun little story. Nice to see Ginny get everthing she deserves at the end of chapter 8.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
keichan2 chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
This was a very interesting read!

Fascinating, even, though somewhat frightening ;-p

Thank you for sharing!
1529 chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
A good story. Very unique, I don't think that I've read anything quite like this plot before.