Reviews for Before There Was Time
Anatone chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
You know, normally I would be complaining about the length of the chapters. But somehow the shortness seems to fit the scene, and if anything, it should make the updates quicker. Right? Haha. So update soon. I find that I'm very interested to hear the full account of Imi's past and see what the future holds.

Quick question: how far will you take this? I think it would be awesome if you continued all the way to Innail and meeting Maerad. Though at some point I supposed Darsor and Imi will have to be seperated, since Darsor was Cadvan's horse for many years before Imi and Maerad met.

Sorry for my ramblings. I really like this, you know.
Anatone chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
While I totally thought you were taking this in a different direction, I'm happy with the way this chapter turned out. Darsor is too noble to press someone for his...manly rights, so to speak. Well done, in regards to that. One thing: you referred to Darsor as a "czar." To my knowledge, which is limited, "czar" or "tsar" referred to the ruler of Russia. Is there something I'm missing out on?
Anatone chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
I LOVE the descriptions you put down! And the way the horses speak to each other is unique and really great!
Anatone chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Hmm, I see drama in store for Darsor and Imi. You've said that she doesn't like stallions and their "pointless urge to carry on their bloodline." How is she going to react to this? I like it.

One thing:

- "A stallion, who all too well blended into that darkness, stiffened as it filled his auds." In the beginning, you establish that the horse in question is a stallion, denoting the male gender. Then you call him an "it" before returning to the male pronoun.
Anatone chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Wow, this is amazingly creative. Great work so far. You're building the intrigue and suspense perfectly.
Anatone chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Wow, your adjectives and descriptions are amazing! I love this.

What movie was the line from? LOL
xLaramiex chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
me love ze 'orse!

tres bien.

And guess what. As I've finished French, I never have to know that again.

HURRAH!
Eleve Osirian chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Great job. I, too, am glad to see you've updated one of your pellinor fics! )

Couple things:

"Yet her happiness was constrained within a composed corpse."- Corpse sounds a bit odd here, too dark for what is occuring, but that's my opinion.

There were some parts that I couldn't follow:

"The action caused swathes of onyx tapestry to cascade downwards and cover the similarly hued voids, making her expression practically unreadable."- What exactly are you referring to? Darsor? If so, technically his skin wouldn't be taspestry. If not, then I don't know what you were talking about.

"Scythes struck the earth with purpose and raised debris all about her crystalline shape, and her cranium ascended proudly."- Scythes? :S
xLaramiex chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
even though I had little idea what was going on it was awesome! And I'm glad to see you updating a Pellinor fic, I've missed you )

luv yas MnM!
Imi.Imz chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
yay. I love Imi. I like this story, you are very good writer. Keep up the good work, and, keep the story going. Ill be waiting to see what happens next! x
xLaramiex chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
This fic is so cool .
xLaramiex chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
DARSOR!

I actually did a double-take at that name :P
xLaramiex chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
yay *hugs*
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
oohh...ace idea, ace start :D
Eleve Osirian chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
"as the moonlight skipped jovially over his masculine haunches and submersed itself within the etched features of his chest, she discovered the different hues his ebonite frame"-loved it..i could see Darsor perfectly

you're an amazing writer! I know its kinda soon to ask for an update, but i must..its part of the nature of pellinorites :]