Reviews for 20 Random Facts about Kuroba Kaito
Four Leafed Fortune chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This story was amazing! I loved the variety in the facts, but my favorite had to be 16.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I loved how the facts bounced from hilarious to depressing.

Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
The endong was cute and touching, but for the most part this was freaking funny. I mean, every time you lure us in with someting seemingly sincere and precious moment before you trow something in there that is just so Kaito. Very amusing, I must say.

Keep up the good work!
kdm13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Found this while searching for Kuroba Kaito on google. XD Fourth from the top, congrats.

Anyway, this was great. So glad I decided to read this instead of going after reference pictures right away. XD
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I liked the last one best.

But still, they are all great. Really.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I want to marry this one-shot and have a dozen beautiful babies with it. I love the insight into Kaito's head. Despite what everyone (including himself) seems to think, I don't consider him insane, at least no more so than any one of the rest of us. And this is a story celebrating all that Kuroba Kaito is, whether one considers him sane or not. I love that he cares about the people who want to throw him in jail, that he sends their newborns magical gifts, that he's already planned the invitations to his retirement party (lol!), but best of all:

"On the rare occasion that Kaito is cornered, his favourite trick to get away is ... kissing them. It works especially well with Hakuba, but so far he's kissed half the task force, all of the Tantei-tachi, and, on one memorable occasion, Nakamori Aoko. It works every time."

I had to pause to breathe through my laughter. Of course Kaito would just throw that out there. This is a story I plan on collecting for my personal Kaito canon. Excellent stuff!
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This was awesome! XD
kaitou-pandora chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Fanfics like this are solid proof that you don't need to write pages and pages of fic to be declared an awesome writer. You've expanded on the Kaitou Kid part of both DC and MK with just twenty snapshots of life.

Now I'm off to write my own snapshots. Hopefully it'll help with getting into the proper character mindset for the massive AU which is, unfortunately, not really going anywhere.

Again, great job, and keep up the good work!
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I basically love all of them, but I especially love #11 and #15 because, "He thinks the tantei-tachi hasn't figure this out yet. He's wrong."
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
These are just totally awesome!Number 9 had me laughing my head off! But all of these were just great!
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Hee! This fic was definitely very good for a laugh. I think 7 and 9 are my favorites because they're so utterly true. I'll also admit to a not-so-secret love of Kaito dealing with Shinichi and/or Heiji.

I also really liked the portrayal of Kid watching over the people that are trying to capture him ... and annoying them intentionally just for laughs.

In short, thanks for sharing, it was a cute and fun read!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
lol wonderful : ) i think you caught the personality of kid & co just right.
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I think that last one really hit the nail on the head, but they were all really good!

~ Y
thisgirlscribes chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I liked this. It stuttered a bit at the start - no.3 could have doen with being a little later on perhaps, and there was a bit of repetition in the truths. But all round it was a nice read. Well done!
The Pedagogue chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
My favourite charcteristics are 5 and 16. I like the idea of embarrassing enemies by kissing them. I also like the idea of someone who leaves encouraging notes for others - I could do with such a one in my life.