Reviews for Dripping
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You write really good deception and a very different side to this pairing, and the ending was really sad. A really interesting one shot.
byuntai chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Words cannot describe how eternally grateful I feel to you for writing this. To say that you and your story completed my life is an understatement; -; GOD I JUST CANT EXPRESS MY FEEL.

I initially started reading your story half expecting it tobe one of those overly dramatic/cheesy ficlets but it turned out to be quite the opposite. In fact I was so mindblown after readng it that I had to log in and write a review, something that I literally NEVER do unless I'm absolutely in love with the story, which was my case with yours.

I'm sorry for keep digressing and blabbering..this is my first review in years and I just can't control myself right now.

Keep up the good work!
AlysanneLake chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow. I want to write Reno like this.
oonagi chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
amazing, amazing, amazing story. Thank you for writing such great non-canon fiction, but I feel like great isn't enough to describe it... your storyline, characters and emotion were all just so beautiful ;_; by the end I was in tears. And I don't do that lightly.
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Fuck me. This was brilliant. You've made me ship Reno/Tifa so hard, except you're the only person who has written a half decent fic for them (which I've found). If you have any recommendations, do share :) You have a great talent for writing, please write more:D
newfavpairing chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This story was so, so amazing! it deserves much more attention than it has received, as it was absolutely unique in almost every aspect. Beautifully written and the characters were flawlessly portrayed! Multiple tips of the hat to you, sir/madam.
AuthorFail chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I've been looking for a sadistic story like this for a long time, the kind where everythings not peachy perfect and happy at the end, and now I've finally found it. I could read this story over and over and never get tired of it. Keep up the amazing writing.
Obedient chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Absolutely lovely.
Saxuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Damn.

This was one intense fic. I'm a sucker for happy endings, but this was amazing. The last section was heart-breaking: Reno sounds so tortured at the end it made me want to cry. Somebody has already quoted this, but this line was so dark and painful it killed me:

“No strings attached, right?” He was laughing when he said this. His hands were shaking, “What a joke.”

I want more of this fic but any more would probably ruin it. Simply brilliant.

(Damn. I want to cry but can't. I'll probably still be thinking about this tomorrow.)
Licoriceallsorts chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hi

Your writing is beautifully evocative and very sexy, and I have enjoyed all three of your stories.

But I thought you might like to know one small thing. The word 'tedious' or 'tediously' doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. It actually means 'boring' - and I suspect Reno's touch would be anything but that. Look it up and you will see. I'm not sure what word you do want, though I guess it's word close in sound or texture to tedious. Maybe 'sensuously'?

Please keep writing: your stories are like the luxury dark chocolate of fanfic. They are an especially guilty pleasure for me as I am hardcore Cloti.
Lollie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw... sad at the end but i can believe he would choose his job over Tifa. The blood bit was kind of creepy but hey- at least it made your story interesting and creative and definately not a cardboard-cutout-story : D Good Job!
S.Zix chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I go looking for a nice dark bittersweet fic, and look what I find! Just right.

I think you must have started out nervous or something because there are a few grammatical errors (mainly tense-based) all throughout the first section, so go back and give it a once-over because the rest didn't seem to have those.

Technical bits out of the way, nice imagery, nice sex.

And you carried through your main themes to the end.

I feel like, however, Cloud didn't even exist much. I mean, he gets mentioned, and Reno's jealous, but I don't know if he was even necessary. It would have worked without him, so think about playing up his role a little?

But all in all, I feel like you hit the Turk issues hard and made this an interesting story. I enjoyed it.
yian789 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
awh my goodness, in search of reti fic i accidently stumbled upon this wonderfully written fic. This is sick and twisted and i mean it as a compliment coz i love those kind of fics.

You pictured reno so well (putting his job above everything and yet he was able to sort of kindof love someone). And TIfa, it is sad to have her die but it seems that she herself is willing to die, so i don't really mind with the ending.

You should write more fic like this centering Reno and Tifa of course XD
Jhin chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i usually don’t write reviews since i’m bad at making them, but you really deserve one! reno is usually written as cocky but irresistible, but he’s so dark and as you say kind of scary here too. i loved the dialogue, even when there wasn’t much. When he did say something it was blunt, straightforward or just plain sexy, can’t blame tifa for not being able to resist!

and i liked the growing attachment from reno. it was sad, but not sad as I don’t think he’d feel the same, it’s hard to explain, which is why I love this story so much. likewise for being kind-of-sort-of in love. the twisted emotions wouldn’t be as intense with any other author’s depiction of reno, great job.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow-intense. This was amazing in how you tied it together. I liked the ending line.