Reviews for The Christmas Penguin
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Best Xmas Boosh fic I've read so far, i absolutely loved it. You've never done Howince before? Well that surprises me, this was as good as the other Howince fics I've read, you've pulled it off. The last lines tickled me.

"May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God bless Us, Every One! "

"Shut up Howard"

Haha, well done. xx
RoxxiSanders chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Aww, that was completely adorable and i loved the way you wrote Vince's character.

xxoxx
CazCatastrophic chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aww bless Vince!

I can imagine him still believing in Santa as well :P

He's so babylike its cute ;P

Aww penguin, oh crap keep dropping my broken phone even more :S

Oh Ellie.. :o

I still believe in Santa y'know ;]

I'm lovin' this!

xo
skylinebooshlover chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! bless vince! hehe brilliant work! :D
Isobel Morgan chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
aww, bless! just goes to show, penguins make everything better
BeckyRocks-x chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
That was so cute!

I love the way that Vince still believed in Santa, and that Howard didn't want to shatter his illusions, and I loved their christmas morning and the kiss. The kiss!

It's always the right time of year for a christmas fic, you know we all love them :D

xx
Lucy-the-Starfish chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
AWW! Really sweet. I smiled the whole way through. I love the last couple of lines aswell-"Shut up Howard" Brilliant.
judhasydadsfijsulghadihs chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Even though it is at the wrong time, I couldn't resist lol. This was so cute - I love it! I want that penguin! Lol x x x
chugirl2526 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
aw sweetness i loved this, so cute :)
redlaces chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Cute! It's never the wrong time of year for Christmas fluff :)
brokenmoonlight chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
That was beyond adorable.

I love how Vince thought Santa still existed, and Howard didn't really have the heart to tell him otherwise. And the shopping together and the sleepiness and all the Christmas morning excitement, followed by that gorgeous kiss.

So cute!

xx
swisstony chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Aw that was well sweet: D

Aww the pengiun and the kiss: )

Lurved this, u should write more: D

Well cutness: )
Maddiecake chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
SO CUTE.

Howard's just been kissed and all he can think of doing is quoting A Christmas Carol? XD Love it