Reviews for My Everything
haliz chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
he has to be ooc thi is au and there is no massacre he is just a boy who meets the lvoe of his life in elementary finds love and looses at the end and is absolutely perfect its sweet and sad
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
i cannot believe she died! such a sad story but i liked it. Great JOB!

On a 1-10 scale, I would give this story a 20. Amazing
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was so sad! The story of their life was so sad. It started off with the cute, careless times of the younger years to the more painful time of the teenage years, to the busy and lustful years of adulthood until the end. Beautiful. The way you described Sakura when she was sick was not quite simple, but not complicated. It had the perfect tone and consistency. Beautiful.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I liked it. A lot. Thanks for writing!
freebirdforever chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow. That was amazing. I ususally don't like character death fics, but this one was great. Loved the ending, and the you're my first, last, everything lines.
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Not bad. Quite sad. I like your style. Good story. Great job. (Sorry this is so short not enough time.)

... Snow
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Like OMG! I loved it. I thought the way you set it out into different time periods really good. Your Immense at writing ;D
Shad0w blossom chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
aww that was realy cute kinda sad but realy cute
InuFilipinaFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
. . . wow. You did a great job. :D

I think I started crying O.o
whenifallxx chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
First of all, you write very well - mature & with detail, but not an overwhelming or unnecessary amount. It's good.(:

This wasn't a multi-chaptered story with character death, so it's a little bit harder to .. critique? Obviously there isn't as much time to get attached to a character, so it's just different. But your writing style, dialogue, story-line, etc., was good enough to create some emotional attachment, and so the ending was really sad.

I'm not sure if thats what you were aiming for, and it's not all of what the story is, but yeah - it was a little sad.

Otherwise, it was really cute without being fluffy, & Sasuke was hardly OOC. Even if he was a little bit, you kept it at a moderate degree, so it was only more enjoyable.

All in all, I loved the story. Great work. :D
awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
this one-shot is amazing and it was so sad but i could tell u put a lot of work into this WAS AWESOME!
Pretty little One chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Personally, I think it was really good for a first try! But if you I don't know made it a bit longer, to draw out the emotions in the audience; it might have been a bit better...But that's just my opinion...Overall I think it was a really good story and a really good effort!