Reviews for More than Six Thousand Years in Space
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Wow. Necessary evolutions. The coolest one.
GSJS chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I really like the interactions between Alucard and Methos. That's still good and has been the whole way through. Though if you are planning on continuing, the little things that you mention like the different Quickening, or even the quickening being able to just destroy dark creatures without the blood aspect from the earlier stories could probably use some development... eventually. It's all good now :) That and I'm not sure what you mean by blue except maybe he took on the feeling of the ocean in order to survive?
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Well I think it is a great story, and it would be nice to read a bit more of this installment someday.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Beautifully done. Very interesting and poignant journey with Methos as he redefines the terms of his existence and his very being. I felt the keystone you laid in that statement of having to go so far down within himself and his essence that it went beyond death. This was an amazing journey.
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
As amazing as this story is, there is one huge and unforgivable problem; IT ENDS!

There has to be more! The Blue Quickening has to be explained, and it sounds so unfinished, but in a good way! As much as I can't stand cliffhangers, this unusual plot line is something that should be continued.

Please add more!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
interesting as all the 6000 years were

but this one is indeed interesting,

very interesting

the poem at the beginning and the end aren't that bad for the story

but you could have done it with more mythological/biblical psychobabble at the blue part

more of his past

some things that never happend

but blue?

the mind is a curious thing

especially for an immortal
n'Faele chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
The first three parts of 6K were excellent too, but this is on a whole 'nother level. A higher level.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I've never heard of Hellsing, but with a story about Methos meeting other kinds of Immortals, who could resist? And I am certainly glad I decided to give your series a chance, because I loved it! However, I must say this story is my favorite of the bunch.
Mechconstrictor chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was a pretty good series. I think that there is still enough material that you could write more in this series.
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You're exploring scary waters here. Luckily Methos knows how to deal with life's difficulties.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great series.;) I like this one, it showes a very far away future and Methos's and the vam;ires reactions to it. Don't stop now, I want to know what happens next.
Kirux chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Out of all the 60 stories, I think I like this one the most. It was very clever, and even though methos was conked out of it, he was still him in a sense and Alucard was definately still Alucard.

I find the whole "Blue. Blue Blue" and "Glee. Darknes SHADOW" conversation hillarious.

Very well done, and I am most definately impressed.

umino-gaara chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I really enjoyed this set of four stories. I would be very happy to read any new ones you might put together.
Killache chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Really interesting crossover and done very well. I'll definitly be interested in reading more if you ever decide to contnue.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Huh, I think I liked this fic. It's certainly thought provoking.