Reviews for Sacrifices Betrayals Love and Foolishness
Jensindenial3516 chapter 7 . 8/2
Loved the HP/SS parts, thanks so much.
I believe you mean cinch, not clinch. Clinch means to settle a deal or a problem. A cinch is something that is easy. However, I love the second chapter of this fic. It is incredibly moving.
HoneyBear84 chapter 7 . 5/29
Can't believe you left it like tha that, it's so mean lol. Loved it, but wish it were longer or had a epilogue
harmony82 chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
The Story is nice and very deep of Emotions ... I really hate cheating and im not Fond of second chances ... dont ask me why I still like your story ... maybe becouse you discribe them both so deep (not knowing how to express myself better)
fami-stuckylover chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
i love love love LOVE (yeah this much) Love neville/draco part of story i just wanted to read and read about them :( but no matter how fast their part finish for my taste i just wanted to let you i fall in love with them. i checked your profile to see you have written more on them but there was not more :( but good thing is i read you do make changes in story time to time so i can just hope and wait that you may add sequel for their future together
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Oh, the angst! I love it though.
xsam3 chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
it was good then went ish
emilyserienjunky chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
First of congratulations on finishing this story. It's really well written and I know from expirience how hard it can be to finish such a long story.
That being said the content has me feeling a bit conflicted. On one hand I loved the premise of your story but it just feels wrong. Harry is trapped in a constantly abusive environment where no one really seems to care enough to do anything to help him. He is obviously suffering from depression, being emotionally and verbally abused by his husband who he was forced to marry and being carted off to be killed by a mad man and no one even bats and eye...
I don't know if this is not realistic or too realistic a portrail of people willingly closing their eyes to make their own lifes more comfortable...
Well as you can see your story has left me with much to think about and that's something to be admired I think.

Don't ever stop writing if it's something you enjoy :)
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Loved this story! :)
Merlin'sPride chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
...I really disliked this.
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Terrific story...terrific job of writing! Love Severus/Harry pairing so much.
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
When I read your story I kept having flashes of Harry running away from the disgusting treatment in Britain and going to Forks. I practically made a bad twilight crossover in my head. I also had images of the characters reading the fic. I really wanted those Order bastards to feel guilt for what they did. Hell I would love it if someone told Molly to go to hell.
Venus914 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
While i applaud Neville's kindness, i think it's wrong for him to befriend and ultimately hook up with Malfoy. Where's the loyalty in that? I would feel betrayed if im Harry. Draco never apoligized to Harry.

And i wont even discussed Snape. That guy is the lowest of the low. I agree that Snape is at fault but i think Draco should be blamed for it too. He's younger, yes, but he is not retarded. He knew what he was doing, he knew the consequences. Most importantly, he did it to hurt Harry. Snape's actions was not done in malice. He's worst than Snape.
Seiriosss chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
oh snape you little cheating piece of shit! you don't deserve harry!
leylinjan chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
your story is really intriguing - you just can't let it go. still, the thought that was going through my mind all the time while reading this is that Snape is a real a****** and is right: he DOESN't deserve harry.
But if it works for them ... and you HAVE made it realistic ... I guess it's okay.