Reviews for Sacrifices Betrayals Love and Foolishness
Enchanted Silly chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
great story, post the next chapter up soon please.
D chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I usually don't like extreme door-mat-ish Harry, but I enjoyed the first chapter and am excited to read more. It will be interesting to see what you have in store for Harry's emotional development as well as Snape's excuses.

I do hope you have additional plans for Ron after their 'bonding moment'. :)

Knowing that the story is already finished makes me impatient! Please update soon!

As an aside, I think this story would really benefit from a beta to clean up some of the verb tense issues. They don't stop me from reading though!
pixiequeen chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
it's a great story! somehow i think that Snape saw the little "kiss" with Ron and Harry, and is getting back at Harry.

I can't wait for the next posted chapters!

I hope Harry hexs Dumbledore and Malfoy!

I can't think of any critique's...
Cazza31 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is great!

Update soon
campchamp21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
wow that was really good i cant wait for the next part! update soon please :)
ProperT chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I think this is really intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully someone will have seen Harry and save him. And Harry throwing up? Could he be preggers already? And I

m really hoping what Snape saw was a Bogart... Great start. Update again soon. :)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I loved it...Please continue...
A ninny moose chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really like this actually. . . I was a little worried at first, because the phrasing was a little awkward for me, but I really really enjoy it.
cake and pie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Ooh, you had me crying ( possibly one of the saddest things I've read, especially since you write it so incredibly well and capturing that the emotions really roll over the reader almost as if it's me experiencing it.

I really love it and I so want to see what happens now... kind of scared to say anything since you've already finished the story but I do kind of hope that (since you wrote it would be an mpreg) it won't be another "harry and severus get together, big misunderstanding lead to them falling out, harry finds out he's pregnant and has the baby on his own until he meets severus again years later and severus doesn't know about the baby" (my English teacher would be berating me for maany things in that sentence...) anyway, I just don't like it when they go years without seeing eachother. That said I really want to see more! As I've already said: Extremely well written story!
shadowsfriend chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh my god, you made me cry,my heart beets faster, I couldt take my eyes of this story, until there was nothing to read anymore. You are using a writing style, what I had to get used to. Without speech and I missed a bit, what Harry and Severus talked about, when they talked. It was very dfferent to everything I ever did read, but somehow it worked. Sorry Im not native English and its hard to give my feelings words, Im overwhelmed a lot at the moment. Please update soon and thank you so much for sharing.
kilav chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love it wow sow much hurt and then snape with malfoy that really hurt so much - please write more soon
kelly86 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
nice story i like it

cant wait for the next chapter
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
can't wait for
Hope Rivet chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
WQW! This was a really good one. I actually felt the pain that Harry was going through. How could snape be such a bastard. i really hope that there is like more to this but even if it was a one shot it was really good. great job way to make it worthy to read
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »