Reviews for Sacrifices Betrayals Love and Foolishness
shadowsfriend chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh my god, you made me cry,my heart beets faster, I couldt take my eyes of this story, until there was nothing to read anymore. You are using a writing style, what I had to get used to. Without speech and I missed a bit, what Harry and Severus talked about, when they talked. It was very dfferent to everything I ever did read, but somehow it worked. Sorry Im not native English and its hard to give my feelings words, Im overwhelmed a lot at the moment. Please update soon and thank you so much for sharing.
kilav chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love it wow sow much hurt and then snape with malfoy that really hurt so much - please write more soon
kelly86 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
nice story i like it

cant wait for the next chapter
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
can't wait for
Hope Rivet chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
WQW! This was a really good one. I actually felt the pain that Harry was going through. How could snape be such a bastard. i really hope that there is like more to this but even if it was a one shot it was really good. great job way to make it worthy to read
Sweetest Sin chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I like. Different then the usual Snape is forced to marry Harry story's. Few grammar mistakes though. Overall good 1st chapter.
Ania chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Buena historia. Buen capĂ­tulo. Please please please please actualiza pronto. Bye.
Morgana-White chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This story is absolutely great! Though I hate the way you ended the chapter! I hate cliff-hangers! Please, no, I BEG you update! Now! I'm dying here! I have to know what happens next! Please!
Draned chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very good and well written. I'm guessing, or rather hoping, that Severus cheated because he found out about Ron kissing Harry and misunderstood it. Anyway update soon please.
Mou'Ikka chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love the story... Can't wait for the next chapter!
Koinaka chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Yay :D I loved this! Can't wait to see more!
Marta chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
It's really great piece of work you've done here and I can't wait to read the rest of it. Simply delicious ;)
alwaysariyana chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That is so sad. Keep at it, I love this type of story and it is currently a cliffhanger :)
yaoi gravi girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
hi !

your fic great _

sorry ,i'm not speak english !

french !

salut !

je viens de lire (enfin ma soeur m'a lu) ce premier chapitre et decidement je deteste severus _
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »