Reviews for Sacrifices Betrayals Love and Foolishness
sarahsezlove chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
This whole story - first of Harry and Severus and then of Draco and Neville - filled me with so many emotions.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Aw this is so cute, you described all the internal problems so well. I liked this story a lot.
7mig chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I very much like your story. I hope you will find time to write more (soon). :-)
DemeRain chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Very good story. I was a bit surprised to find this is really two stories, culminating in one of the most shocking couples in HP fanfic I've read about. Let's just say, I did not see that one coming. This is exactly the reason I avoid author's notes until after I'm done with the stories, I almost dropped my Kindle when I realized where this was going. Thanks for sharing.
SinfulMind chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Thank you. That was an incredible read - beautiful narration.
tgcgoddess chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Oh, I liked this one! It seemed like every character in this fic was broken in one way or another, and yet so many of them were whole in the end.

But I must say, Draco kind of stole the show for me. I disliked him so much. And then I read part 4 and it all made sense. I teared up a little for him.
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
I've only read Chapter 6 & 7 but they were so good. You really make me feel so bad for Draco. I hope you continue and have Neville & Draco end up together - love them! Now I will go back & read the 1st 5 chapters. Hope Harry & Snape work out. I think they might be good together - sort of opposites attract. I've always kind of liked older with younger in couples. Don't know why.
Ari chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I love this story so much! Im so happy you wrote another chapter, it seemed like it just dropped off at the end. It would be great if you would do another story about Harry and Snapes life together. Ive got an ideal in my head about Snape overhearing Ron say its strang they have a child and a life together but never went on a date or ever said things about their feelings with each other. and Snape gets all paranoid that Harry will leave him bc they dont have a normal retationship and Harrys never been in another relationship.
MoonHazels chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I get the whole no inspiration and no time thing with writing. It happens to us all.

I will say, that while I love your writing style I feel that the point of the story is long gone. You in reality have 2 very different stories going on and they do not coincide with one another. You have the Harry/Severus story which was expected then a Neville/Draco story which was a bit unexpected but not hated. The problem is that they did not mesh. They literally were 2 completely different stories.
LBQIO chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
so awesome
galiophy chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I begin to wonder if this draco/neville should be put under different title. Lol, they might last longer than the original snape/harry. :D
RRW chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Poor Draco...oh I think he is going to need a lot of help...and not just from Neville.
Nomore1234 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I hope there is another part to it, i'm curious if Harry actually does kill himself or if he really is pregnant like it says in the summary.
potter29 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011