Reviews for Sacrifices Betrayals Love and Foolishness
ebil angel chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Both Naville and Draco are oddly fitting XD
LBQIO chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Avid Anon chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
"One day Harry wakes up and decides that it can't continue like this. He rolls out of the bed… well, the fact that he 'rolls' already says something about the situation, doesn't it? He is not even sure how far he is, precisely. It could be seven months, or it could be eight."

That came as a bit of a shock. I knew this was going to be mpreg, but wow...usually I prefer mpreg when Severus is the one who ends up expecting because I feel that often times, Harry ends up soooo whiney, and with Severus, that's to be expected...and, over all, I feel that the fics with Prego Snape-o are much better written. I'll still see how yours goes. Perhaps you can change my mind...

I still prefer Snape being the mother in their relationship, but you wrote it very well at least. :D
Avid Anon chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Ooh! This chapter came as a nice surprise! I looove seeing multiple angles on the same events! Yay! Now I get to see what's been going on behind those black tunnels of his...

"Severus hates hypocrites more than he hates villains."

Oh! That line made me laugh soooo hard! Especially right after talking about his "magic hating father!" Oh the irony!

"A prince on the dragon or even a princess on the unicorn."

That made me laugh, and then:

"He would scare the dragon away, not to mention the unicorn."

Sealed it! Oh dear! That was great! I can totally picture Snape scaring off a unicorn!

Great job writing Snape! I like how you captured him; how complex you've made him and all. Great chapter and thus far, I am still reading (because now I sense a bit of hope in the situation). :D
Avid Anon chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You have done a very good job of setting the mood and tone of the story thus far. Granted, there are a few spelling/grammar errors that a beta could help clear up, but nothing that anyone who isn't a nut can't get over. You have done a great job at conveying how alone Harry feels-I almost feel as if I AM alone. This might end up being one of those amazing stories that I never finish reading because of the tone-it isn't because it's bad, it's because I'm not a strong enough person to deal with the pain you have so brilliantly created.

One nit-picky thing:

"How dare byou/b! You know nothing! NOTHING!

Since when do you care?"

It is difficult to tell who is talking here.

Overall, great! The moods and tones were all spot on! You have a real knack for making people feel the emotions as if they were their own! Great job! :D
wandamarie chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
RRW chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Absolutely incredible. Fantastic and any other synonym for AWESOME! I can't wait for part 2!
Nenefee chapter 2 . 4/21/2011

I wouldn't worry about a "lack of dialogue" or some such nonsense: some people can write it and some can not, just as some like to read it and some do not.

As it is, having more of the conscience of a character can be much more enlightening than forced, constructed dialogue; in this case, for me, this fic still very much conforms with the notion 'show, don't tell'. And considering the characters in question, one can easily imagine their lack of direct communication. Thus, the style seems very much fitting.

You wrote that you are not a native English speaker, and while this explains mistakes and grammatical errors, it is still no excuse. You (and your readers) can benefit greatly of a Beta reader.
soratanaka chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Such a sweet and happy ending. I liked the story. :-)
Veneya chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
hmm I quite liked it, even the added chapter in the end was quite interesting...:D!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
loved it all! loved the angst, the snarry and the nevilleXdraco smutt;p
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
love it, dude snape is asshole
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
I am not sure what it is about this story that impacts me so strongly, I've tried to find some little part that I enjoyed more but I simply can't. This whole story you wrote, is beautiful. There are a lot of stories out there that are 'fluff', 'angst', maybe both... but this, this is real romance. It's not sunshine, smiles and music. It's terrifying, confusing, frustrating and a million other adjectives. Simply put this story is a reality- Potter and Snape were forced into pulling the short straws of life's choices, and that was wrong of everyone else. And despite everything, Harry and Severus realized they were in love. I don't believe in love at first sight, or waking up in love; it's too cliché... I think everyone just suddenly realizes that they were in love all along. And this story had all of that; there were misunderstandings, then heartache, then forgiveness.

So what else can I say other than I truly loved your work; that it made me cry inside and smile outside; that it made my depressing week bearable to look back on now... And thank you, though it's late, I'm glad I got the chance to read this.
isipare chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
arf i must be confusing this fic with another really similar because i thought the ending was diferent the last time i read it :S

anyway, this ending is good too even if i would have loved to see Harry and Severus really come together until they reach the final part from Claudia's POV which is absolutely adorable

isipare chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
so perfectly heart-wrenching ! loved it, of course.

wellwritten and just a few mistake with as USUAL : "as usually" instead of "as usual" and same thing in "than usual" and not "than usually"

i hope you don't take those remarks as a flame because they aren't ! i love your stories
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »