Reviews for I'll Love You Even In Death
A-game chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Can you make a sequal? I'm saying yhis now because if there is a sequal in your file I'll read it. And if you don't...PLEASE MAKE ONE ON INUYASHA!
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I was thinking all the while, why was it so sinful? Then I figured it out, they're probably siblings since they are living in the same house.

I loved this story, it was touching, brilliantly written, and amazingly interesting. Fabulously done.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I CRIED,WHICH IS VERY RARE, TRUE LOVE IS TRUE LOVE NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE DENIED OF THAT. LOVED THE STORY. KUDOS!
DarcyLowther chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
you have me in tears it is so sad
leshamarieinuyasha chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
OMG! I have been trying to review this one for three days in a row but the site was being a dork. Tech glitches or something along thoes lines. Anyways this is absolutly amazing! I think this is my fave story so far considering I have read it probably five or more times now! I really love it! Please keep up the good work!
potatoing chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
*sniffles* This story was beautifully written and a gorgeous work of art. Hehe, I was sobbing at the end of this. SOBBING. I mean, not the 'family tragedy sobbing' but the crying really hard sobbing. But either way, this is a beautiful story. You truly are an incredible author.

-Kana
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was writen very well.
SandyInuKag2643 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Your story was absolutely beautiful. I loved it, it was amazing. Wonderful job! :)

~Sandy~