Reviews for Marriage of the Moon Princess
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was so beautiful. Angsty, but beautiful. I liked it.
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This is a pretty neat little story. I sorta wish it was a bit longer, covering some of the aftereffects of what's already written. Sadly, I have to say that the whole premise of this story is flawed. Though not stated explicitly in the show I have very little doubt that Hahn died during the fighting. More specifically we see him thrown overboard in the most humiliating manner possible by Admiral Zhao himself long before this story supposedly diverges from cannon. Assuming the impact alone didn't kill him (water and heights aren't friendly towards falling bodies) he would have frozen to death in a few minutes or died from shock (extremely cold water) almost instantly. Even that's assuming he wasn't dragged to the bottom of the ocean by the armor he was wearing.

That's quite a few words to cover something that didn't bother me that much with this story. Seeing a story where Sokka and Yue can be together would be awesome, though.
sosha20 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
TTTT Somehow this is more depressing than what actually happens!
Sebbie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So Sad!
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
It's nice to see Yue did not die, but the ending and whatever is way too depressing that Yue and Sokka did not get married. Wish there would be an alternative ending to this or at least a sequel with Yue somehow can be with Sokka...
marbear chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
how could you end the story like that. It is good and deep but sokka and yue should have gotten married. Anyways good story.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Why not add a sequel? Put it a few weeks after the marriage, a little death to the husband that isn't loved, maybe Chief Arnook reconsidering his daughter's interests and choices, and even Sokka returning after receiving a letter or something to the Northern Water Tribe. This story's just too sad. I'm glad that Yue's alive, but she's not happy, and that hurts more than her death in the cartoon.
MercurianQueen chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
...- D8

.perfect.
BLANKBLANKBLANKBLANKBLANKBLANX chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
OMG this is so sad *sniff* yet so beautiful... I love it!
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Sappy, but good writing nonetheless. But, Han is dead. He tried to spear Zhao and Zhao threw him off the ship. If the fall didn't kill him, the cold water did.
Churnok chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Didn't her betrothed take a header off a Fire Nation ship when he tried to attack the admiral? I guess he survived.

Ironic to think that becoming the new moon spirit is the happier of the two fates. A very emotional piece, but very true to both characters. They wouldn't want to be apart, but they couldn't abandon their respective duties either. I wonder if Sokka's relationship with Suki is any different in this time line.
Liooness chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
so sad! but very well done. great job
Abnon Ymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That is very mover and so true.

Some fates are never meant to be, while others are always destined to end in tears. It's sad, but true.
Cold-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was something, its so heart felt and sad. Good job.