Reviews for Transformers Dictionary
TFFan chapter 2 . 3/6
What would you call a teenage Cybertronian?
SRG Brutally Honest chapter 1 . 2/20
Should add Beast Wars stuff
Assassin In Black 1783 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
This is amazing! I'm happy I came upon this, and you guys put a lot of effort in this! (starts clapping, and gives two thumbs up.)

If you need an extra set of eyes, I'm willing to help. I may not be an expert to the Transformers world, but I've watched transformers for a long time, and I love it.

Here is two terms that you have, but I've already figured out, and altered for my story; Protoform, and Sparkling. From my personal research, I gathered that Protoform is more of the offal term for a child Autobot, and/or saying "Daughter", "Son". Kind of like its a formal reference. Sparkling is more of a term made by fans but for my story, Sparkling not only is a term of endearment, but slang for 'green' or inexperienced. Also, Spark(s) in my story, would be like saying 'Dear', or 'Darling'.

Not sure if this helps, but I just wanted to throw this out to you. Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
thank you, this has helped be much, but could you please do one on the body parts, this is one i sometimes struggle with when wrighting '-3-
malieguy chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
this will help me with my cosplay and my stories!
nighfalcon chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
this is great! it's just what I needed for my story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
What about Kaon? What's that? (Or more like where)
Amy chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I don't know if this would count as cannon terminology, but the word "Scrap" has also been used as a slang term and/or curse word
(ie; "Holy Scrap!")
PrincessLiz42 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
How long is a terracycle? As written in Exodus.
no longer on fanfic 1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Just wanted to give you a quick thank you, this REALLY helps me with Cybertronian language! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Why are you amazing?
xNymira chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Thanks for this! Writin' a story and your Dictionary makes it A LOT easier lol don't have to constantly use Google when I cant remember things.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
The "Guineapigatrons" made my day. XD Thanks for this dictionary!
Mesmorelda chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Smokescreen also came from Praxus
clm chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Theressa also cyber wolves, petro hounds, cyber cats.