Reviews for He Came In Through The Bathroom Window
FrostyKoala chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I really like this :P This is an awesome one-shot :P I think it'd be nice to see a little more exploration into this relationship... but alas, I'm comfy with this :) who knows? I might just write one of my own...
MayoAmor22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I absolutely love this cute pairing. Oh man I'm blushing thinking about them heehee
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
lol cute.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*giggles* lol, i guess it will be hard for the Iron Man to climb in hrough someone's window, what with all the heavy, huge armors XD
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
cuteness!1
TheMadButterfly chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh Man! I loved this! We need more of this pairing b/c really, they make a awesome pairing with their personalities. Thanks for writing this!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love the playful banter between the two of them, it just makes the story that much greater. :)
In2lalaland chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
*grin* that was fun. I liked it
Joannabelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hee, this is cute. Satan's Alley was awesome, but what about Wonder Boys? If you haven't seen it, you must! It's not the first time Toby and RDJ have gotten it on. ;)
Pwyll chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
In my head I can see Iron Man getting stuck after unsuccessfully trying to crawl through Peter Parker's bathroom window. It seems like it would be funny. Cute story.
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aww, that was surprisingly cute and very enjoyable! I definitely thought the same thing when I saw that fake trailer at the beginning of Tropic Thunder :) Bravo!

~ Verona