Reviews for Halloween: A Duck Watch Story
LadyConfidential chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
Ha! Very funny. And reading it made my Maths revision take longer than usual as I kept multi-tasking. Back to studying!
ratti pillo chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
i've been aay so long! i'm really happy you finished this, you've kind of inspired me to write a bit more of a scandalous ff, which i'm trying to squeeze in my schedule. i loved this and saw thef ollow up. can't wait to read it!
Sphinx005 chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
Hey, its been so long since I've been on here but I think I've finally caught up! Firstly, I LOVE Gossip Girl - Blair is awesome (Serena is slightly annoying though!) so was excited you'd done the cross over. Secondly, yay for Julie & Dean, thirdly, Connie & SCOOTER? That's something different! Great work, I'll try to keep up a little quicker this time!
Mali08 chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
Wow that was great. I can't wait for the next one!
guessgirl chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
Fabulous job on the whole story. Can't wait for the start of the new fic, really looking forward to seeing what happens when we jump forward a few months. Well done.
tjmakay chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
This is a really good story... you should do a Christmas one... if you aren't so busy with your other fics
awtr101fan chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
luv luv luv this chapter. great ending/transition 2 the next story. can't wait 2 c what happens months l8r. luved this story so much. sad 2 c it end. but glad the series will go on :) lots of luv, take care & ttyl :)

-erica
guessgirl chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
Fantastic update, the scenes between Portman/Julie and Tammy/Fulton were really sweet, nice to see they're still going strong, I'm thinking there's going to be some trouble ahead with Connie/Scooter, especially when the others find out. Keep up the great work, really looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Mali08 chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
That was really good. I liked the interaction with Connie and Scooter. Who knows maybe they'll find happiness with each other. Julie and Dean are so sweet togehter. And I'm glad Tammy and Fulton have finally found each other. The only one I'm concerned with is Charlie...I don't trust Carlyle. Great update!
Septembrisms chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I love these stories! I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl AND the Mighty Ducks so this is really fun for me to read! Keep doing what you're doing, it's fabulous.
ratti pillo chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
omg, I come back after no being on here for a while and what a treat! this chapter was SOHOT. keep it up! i want more of this messin' around. I can't believe- connie/scooter- who cares! more dramz!
guessgirl chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
Woah certainly wasn't expecting that, very intersting pairings. I wonder how Julie will feel about Connie/Scooter, I agree I think there might be trouble brewing. Guy/Emily, really looking forward to sseing what happens with them. StilL finding Luis and Jen (another little sneeky GG reference there, very nice) a little creepy considereing she's virtually another Connie. Anyway can't wait to read more, awesome work.
awtr101fan chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
u r an evil genuus. i luv this chapter. & i really don't care much 4 the connie/luis/guy triangle. it was totally brilliant. scooter is such a slime. if he really wanted julie back then he wouldn't have gone near connie all period. but i luv the turn of events w/ guy & emily. nice way 2 give her a tatse of her own medicine. & i'm betting that he's gonna throw it in her face. i can't wait 4 things 2 continue. update asap! please! come on, u know u want 2 :) k, nough said. lots of luv, take care & ttyl :)

-erica
Mali08 chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
Wow lots of drama in that chapter! I think trouble is brewing for Connie and Scooter and I must say I'm surprised with her. She shouldn't be messing with fire. I'm glad Guy and Luis are moving on but they can only hide their feelings. Chances are they'll still miss her in the morning. Great update!
tjmakay chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
This is getting really good... you should write another one.