Reviews for The Dark Knight
TahiyatM chapter 1 . 7/1
Beautiful. This was just simply beautiful.
ironboy32 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Dark man...damn dark, but realistic. If naruto was abused that badly, snapping would be easy...and this was the result
Jo chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
F $&!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Dark, very dark, but also kinda awesome. I like how Naruto became the demon people always called him.
Vol De La Mort chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This is awesome
bloodyredfox chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
OH MY FUCKING LORDS! Ur ultra creepy Naruto version of Joker made me HATE kakashi...such a beautiful read
Naruto n oro n madara together would burn the world! But why save the mother? What happens to the coolest itachi sama?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Congrats. You have made one of the more messed up fanbfics lol
Animelvr chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Okay, that was just beyond creepy! Nice work!
Publicola chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Wow. Depressing. Lots of lines lifted from "The Dark Knight" as well, which was... frustrating. Yet this was still somehow worth the read. Thanks for writing.
banko54 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
O.o that has to have been one of the most disturbing and strangely addictive stories i have ever read. Creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
nice story!
Saienai chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
In part, this reminded me of the harry potter - lament configuration fanfic (one chapter). Not really sure why since the characters are so different, perhaps it is the mood.
Ok, if the name of the fanfic wasnt enough to link to batman, the story would be, but still - you somehow managed to take an existing storyline and place it nearly seamlessly into the naruto world; just for that you have my congratulations.
I honestly couldnt stop reading this until I reached the end,
- Saienai
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Love it. I read almost all of Naruto's lines out loud.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
you sure know how to write one hell of creepy ass piece of art. beautiful.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I initially gave a pass at this a few years back because it felt like too much of a Dark Knight copy/paste but after deciding to read it, I can say for sure that this was well worth the effort. Great oneshot. The character development and actions of just about everybody in the story was excellent. Wonderful job. Go Chaos!