Reviews for Prove It
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
Cool and thanks for writing and I am glad that Cornelia told Caleb that she loves him
Starhey chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Short and lovely..

God, I was actually scared because of Caleb's idea! I think he was being really exagerated... or maybe he was just way toooooo in love?

I loved specially chap 1
Nataly chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Hi! Do you remember me? Well this ending ruled. You are very smart. But next time make a longer story. I won't stop reminding you that because you can be a great writter. The thought with the song was really good. So when you have time and inspiration write another story or poem. It would be great and it would attract a lot of people to read it. Try it! I'M WAITING FOR MORE. See ya!
Nataly chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Well hallo girl! You said that you will accept flames. So be ready for mine. First of all this was a really sort story but i kinda liked it. You aren't so bad as you think. I liked the ending but i think that you should have continued the story. For examble write about the effort that may Caleb used to prove his love to her. Oh and use beautiful words, a lot of adjectives and adverbs and try to think that this story is reality. I believe that will help. But I' ll tell you something else, too. If you like what you do and have a little bit of inspiration you will write a wonderful story. Keep trying and you'll rule. I wish you good luck and i'm waiting your next LONGER story. Bye, bye.
Lexy Faye chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
That was short and cute! calebs a real sweetheart, a dreamy one at that! ahhh too bad its not like this in the real world!
chrizcute03 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
i love it, love it, love it! it tickled my insides when i thought he was really going to kill himself... then my heart skipped a beat when he said ' prove it' ... i like the choice of song, as i read, without even listening to that song, it kept playing in my mind.. love your work!
californiagirl1426 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Hey!

Nice chapter!

Did you get the editted version I sent you? I've sent it twice but I'll send it again. Let me know if you get it, okay?
Intoxicating Hearts chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I'm actually one of the 57 lazy readers. I read your story a long time ago, when I still don't have an account. Well, this story is actually great even if you're pretty tired or lazy writing it. anyway. nice job. continue updating.
Takuru chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
BWWAH it's -snif- so -snif- SO SWEET! BWWAH
buffycorvin chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
love it
mad4life chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
girl, that is deep. i mean like really was going to kill himself for her?that is love. i wish someone would do that for me. anyways keep doing what you do. BTW i love the story/ :)(:
nour chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
hey! that was funny and sweet. i love the way how you ended the story. and i want to say that i am waiting for other stories from you. bye!
BananaphoneBob chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Aww that was cute! I loved the ending, I would've listened to the song but it just makes me cry whenever I hear it ... yeah... anyway, I loved this story, great way to end it too D

-x-Emma-x-
wafflessssss chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Heehee Cute!
lebaneseprincessdado chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
HEY ! very nice story ...PLZ ! update !