Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sucky Working Title
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
*is laughing too hard

to leave a proper review*
SHARPIE addict chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
That was great! Please keep writing!
Ryuuk96 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Kakazu and Hidan just broke the 4th wall!

XD
Xaria and Gelace and Dreampaw chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Good story.
sachiko haruki chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
hahahahaha. anyways. it's still better than not continuing this story! keep it up! XD damn hidan. you had better clean that up, or else pein and the rest will kill you..say a thousand times over.

didn't know that Neville read 'naruto'. hahahah XD

reviewed!
sachiko haruki chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
man i really pity collin if he ever does that XD man harry's high on sugar/ketchup XD and deidara's just too dense...man sasori. i bet you're enjoying this arent you?

sasori: well. it's a once in a life time opportunity. blame the brat for having such feminine features

*deidara sneezes in somewhere that's in nowhere in particular*

reviewed!
sachiko haruki chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
hahahahaha. poor dei-chan! you're called a girl XD

deidara: why that little...

hey gonna take revenge on the slytherins, sasori? i could lend a hand *put in evil background/smirk*

sasori: sure thing haruki *insert same evil smirk*

reviewed! XD
sachiko haruki chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
this aint crappy. it's a piece of art *shiny eyes* oops btr not get started! i don't wanna another headache from those two XD

reviewed! short one coz i need to go but, i'll be rooting for this story!
sachiko haruki chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i'm being totally giggly right now. must be sugar rush XD anyways.

seriously? man pein! i love you about right now for being in charge hehehehee XD but you still belong to konan-chan heheh...

quote:

The shadow seemed to smirk, “I told you, old man, do not underestimate my sources,” he leaned forward, “I know Orochimaru and I know why he is coming to Voldemort, not because they are related and not because they share the same creepy obsession with snakes. It is because Orochimaru wants power and he thinks he can get it by taking a page out of his cousin’s book and learning magic. He will be following Voldemort like a shadow, well, a very creepy and annoying shadow but a shadow nonetheless.

:unquote

totally made my day, together with other quotes from other stories.

reviewed! and update soon! :P
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
Hell I'm lovin' this storry!I really hope to see more! and I was happy to see one of Hidans rituals in thisI was so hoping some one would put his prayr ritual in a storry! I so cant wait for the next part! _
secretdewdrop chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
love this story! i hope you get another one out soon!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
-chuckles and says sacasticly- Well, that was fun! XD -laughs- No, really, that was good! What will happen now? Plz continue soon, okay? Ja ne! P.S. I really liked the 'unnamed one' idea...I giggled at that! )
HiiroKumo chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
CO! The story's interesting, really. Perky up the plot and you have one hell of an awesome story!
EowynsPen chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
okay

but can we get a plot next time?

I want action!

Validate0 chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
lol i LUV Hidan!

nice chapter, and please update when you can.

Ivy