Reviews for Cure for Leprosy
HollieK chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Please Update! :)
HollieK chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I really like this story! Allan and Morgan are so sweet and they should have a happy ending!

The Sheriff and Moira are pretty creepy...

Please continue the story! PLEASE!
allerdycegirl chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Please please please update!

Todd is hilarious! And I want to read more about SheriffMoira! it's quite fun reading about them yet creepy at the same time XD
Gaia'schild chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
-knock knock- Have you died? Cause you haven't updated in a long time and I'm kinda worried. Please update soon!
The Purple Wox chapter 4 . 10/11/2009

I am so excited for them, and I have decided that I like Todd immensely!

Conscience!Morgan's commentary is hilarious (to me at least) and I find myself agreeing completely.

*sigh* I'll just float away on my cloud of happiness now.

Oh, the scene with Moira and Sheriff, something about "more than a new perspective"...

Yes, I would be retching with Conscience!Morgan or maybe wide-eyed with Guy while simultaneously backing up slowly, or perhaps just flat out running away.
The Purple Wox chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Wow... Sheriff and Moira, seriously, they're perfect for each other in a morbidly fascinating way.

And poor, poor Alan. I liked the Little John and Alan scene, and the simplicity of the last two sentences. I almost cried, but I smiled too 'cause the moment they shared was sweet even though the reason they shared it was not. :) Keep up the good work!
ice-connoisseur chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
You need to update. Please?
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Like the plot for this one.. but I'm totally confused by where exactly Marian has gone.. I'd think she was dead, but Robin certainly isn't in mourning as yet.. so yeah confused!
ProdigyBlood chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
It took me all day to read this fic, mainly because I was at work and meant to be But It's great so far! I really didn't see Morgan being alive coming. I expected Brother Tuck to be Friar Tuck, so it was a big surprise. A good one though, It's nice too see she's alive, angusty!allan doesnt suit Allan one bit...mind you, now he's angry!allan, but I don't blame him! lol.

Todd's great and SheriffMoira is very scary, which is all good! haha. Oh, and crazy Guy is great too!

Oh, and chapter five wasn't rubbish at all, its really good! But then I do that too, everything I write is always 'terrible' or 'rubbish' in my eyes, hehe. But good chapter, and good story too!

Hope for an update to this soon.
Ithilya chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Awesome - so glad she's alive!

Can't wait for more

Ithilya x
bekaz13 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Yay another chapter! and of course I'm still excited to see Morgan back (as well as Conscience!Morgan and Conscience!Marian. Guy just can't catch a break, can he? P)

Sheriff/Moira is super creepy, for sure, but I don't think the chapter was rubbish at all! Poor Guy and Todd, though. I think you've scarred them for life XD

Update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Yeah, I expect you would be upset it you were Allan. Not that I have any personal experience of the matter. And definitely looking forward to HostageTodd! I can't wait, so update soon.
iheartlife89 chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
brilliant, love it, can't wait for the next chapter. and yes, sheriffmoira is creepy, creepy but also v. funny. poor, poor, Guy and yay that Morgan is back! looking forward to Twit Todd being a 'hostage.'
Gilari chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
STOP SAYING THE CHAPTER WAS RUBBISH. It wasn't. It was good. Except for the Sheriff/Moira parts. Those were just disturbing.

I love how nicely the sleepy!Allan scene went. That turned out nicely. It emphasized Morgan's sorry-ness, and how much she obviously missed Allan. It was sweet.

You used my leacherous Sheriff idea! Not sure whether that's a good thing for not *shudders* Looking forward to Todd being a hostage/marriage counceller.

YAY for this chapter, it was good... and don't you say otherwise. I can't wait for more!

Gilari chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
That last scene... work of genuis! Amazing even when I read it for the 4th time. And even when I knew who it was. I told you Tuck kissing Allan would be the way to go.

Yeah, Eleanor is great. So cute, and (I can't help it!) so American. Even though she's not supposed to be, LOL.

“Sister? Friend? Lover?”

“Michael’s sister, my friend, Allan’s lover,”

Still my favorite lines. Although, pretty prosaic, for Guy.

So excited for the next chapter!