Reviews for Hellsing Order Q: The Trek Adventure
Tallman7 chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
I feel like I just did acid. What in god's name...?
roo17 chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
I have to say, I never thought, or even imagined, I would ever find a Hellsing/Star Trek: TNG crossover. And Q was excellent, though there were times I truly felt sorry Alucard having to deal with all his events. It was excellently plotted and extremely well written! I truly loved it! And the whole Beetlejuice thing was great! :D :D What an insane and psychotic story.

I especially loved the whole '#1 psychopath' medal idea; terrific! ;D
Captiosus chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
holy mother of god this was the most awesome clusterfuck i have ever read.
Captain Lycan chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
Wow...I thought the Big Hellsing and being a life long fan of South Park had prepared me for anything you could come up with but nope. I hesitate to ask but I have to know what in God's name did Galactus want with Doctor Manhattan's genitles? Did Alucard get to keep the three-headed beaver? I can't wait for the sequal, I'm getting the mental image of Alucard becoming an interstellar warlord served by lovecraftian horrors and vampirized aliens.
Captain Lycan chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
I finally was able to reveiw this sucker, even my knowledge of star trek (outside of Deep Space Nine), gears of war, and a few of the other things you've referanced is limited I still thoroughly enjoyed this story so far _.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 19 . 6/10/2009
Ash is in the wonderful game from Hell called Dead Space. Beetlguise is with the Major planning to unleash Hell. I'm assuming Master Chief, Captain Kirk and Marcus Fenix finished off the Locust.

Awesome story man. The best Hellsing mass crossover I've read.

-The Shadow Syndicate

PS: Alucard is the God of all Vampires, or the Satan depending on ones perspective.
Tankred chapter 19 . 6/9/2009
Ash on the Ishimura? Well, I guess they could've gone to far less fitting spots.
MyHeartIsObsidian chapter 19 . 6/9/2009
Hello there chap!

As I should have told you before, this fiction is a piece of art with no true equivalent!

This story will have especially warm spot in my mind.

Stay healthy!

MyHeartIsBlack
shallowswan chapter 19 . 6/8/2009
I am so thrilled to see that your going to countiue this one, I am anxious to see what else you could have in store for us! :) You've done excellent with this one, and I am not even much of a Trekie, but reading this has certianly peaked my intrest.

I certianly loved seeing Maxwell having his groin pulverized, and your final description of Alucard in his throne was excellent. Almost poetic, but the height of this chapter was Bettlejuice's antics with the Major. :D I especally loved that he claimed to be the author of Twilght! tehehe!

Overall, this was a excellent end to this story, nice and to the point. Great job Master!
Lion in the Land chapter 19 . 6/8/2009
It has been my great pleasure to be a regular reviewer on this story. Thank YOU for all the fun!

This was a great wrap up - life after Q...well, except for Ash - looks like he'll be dealing a bit more with the omnipotent being. It was nice to see Maxwell get a well deserved stone crushing, and to witness clerk-store Ash soon rise from the...ashes, but my favorite was the dynamic duo of Major and Beetlejuice - oh what a team they will make!

You did an amazingly excellent job with Major's accent - really, it was jam packed with heavy German accents, and yet, I understood every vord perfectly. I'm going to need some tips from you on that. His admiration of Beeltejuice was priceless and so IC. Here's two reasons why these guys are the perfect couple:

RE: Beetlejuice: Murder and mayhem were his favorite things in the whole world!

Major: "I vould prefer it if you could scare large numbers of people to death.”

It was so adorable how Major was grinning after BJ scared him. And I'm guessing you are one of only like two or three people in the world that would ever think to put these two together. Genius, Booty, genius.

But you saved your very best for the end:

He ate pain for breakfast and death for dinner; he was the monster of monsters, the very unstoppable evil.

What a great, wonderful summary of Alucard.

Congratulations on your completion of this adventure, Sir Master of the Boot. *Applause*

-LyLa

P.S. One request for the sequel - if there's going to be any Kirk, could it be that darling young Kirk from the most recent movie?
blacksand1 chapter 19 . 6/8/2009
o3o So, that's it eh? Well, it was fun! Can't wait for the sequel~! w
Haissan chapter 19 . 6/8/2009
Yes a toast to well written chaos. It's conceivable I spotted a short allusion to "The Princess Bride". Mostly your first put in on the Ishimura
blacksand1 chapter 18 . 5/21/2009
oo WHOA DUDE. That was AWESOME. Can't wait until the epilogue, just can't wait.
Tankred chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
Well, never thought I'd see Walter squaring off against the Malefactors from The Suffering.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 18 . 5/19/2009
Fantastic.

Simply fantastic.

The epic story draws to a close.

Ash was sucked into a portal, again. Poor guy never get's a break.

Kirk was wonderful as always.

Walter on earth. Fighting the enemies from The Suffering. Brilliant. I love how he looked at the marksmen and thought bring it on.

Master Chief riding a Brumak. Simply awesome.

Q, Jean-luc and Alucard's performance were extraordinary. The highlight of this fic.

Now there is only one chapter left. And I'm guessing there will be a lot of new crossovers in the next fic.