Reviews for Bouncing Baby Bonkers
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
This was hilarious I kept laughing and Veemon to so obsessed with the baby! I loved the story its funny sweet and romantic rolled into one literally!
bubbajack chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Oh dude this fic made me lol! Veemon's idea of teaching her important things is how to use the TV remote how perfect is that! Nice fic dude!
bubbajack chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
LOL! Now thats funny! He spens all this time freakin out that when it FINALLY happens he's off in lala land! Great chap!
bubbajack chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This is semi-funny though I'm still confused I like this fic!good job!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Woah Um I thought Davis died? Unless this is the person who looks like davis? Is that person REALLY Davis? Man I'm so confused right now!
XD chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Veemon began to look sad a little bit. “I wish I could have kids.” he said. “I never was one hit with all the girl-Digimon in the Digital-World… and was asleep for a long time before you woke me up.”

Davis knew how Veemon must’ve felt, “You can’t up hope now Veemon. I mean… think of it, maybe one day you and Gatomon… or… some other Digimon will create new Digi-eggs. In the meantime… we’re going to need your help bringing up Nami.”

Poor Veemon XD
Quixotical chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
0_o
Just a Reviewer chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
At least you admitted is fun write fics like this but you should let misery be the thing keeping you going, is not healthy, it only makes you feel worse, but well is up to you anyways.

But you have to admit this once gave you some peace too, you gave misery a break anyways.

Now onto the chapter, it was really good, interesting what for Veemon is the basics, the TV lol

But I wish you could have put everyone else's reactions, you know a bit of a small scene of the birth part but is was really good anyways
Blonde-Eko chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Aw thats so sweet

love veemon so much!

i think you did this fic really well, especially showing veemon and his panic and speech and cuteness.

it was so funny too XD

great! :D
Just a Reviewer chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Personaly I don't blame Veemon for not move a single milimeter, he didn't slept much at all ;

I'm liking this one a lot, even when I'm not a Daikari nor VeeGato fan, but this show you can do better than the emo Davis ones, you have talent, you just need the right plots and ideas and you will nail really good fics
Just a Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Nice, really nice my friend, I can actually say that I'm proud of you for this one, you should write more fics on this style, having Davis and Kari together since the beggining or Davis trying to tell Kari his feeling but she isn't dating anyone yet, you even can try often what you did on your Power Rangers fic, having TK helping Davis on that, after all who else besides Tai knows Kari that well? I know you hate TK but if you know how to play your cards you can put him in a good light helping Davis without have to put him in love with Kari, just the old TK and Kari as friends.

The world of fics has lots of possibilities that if you know how to work them correctly you can nail big successful ones, you just have to try

I laughed with Veemon studying, and keeping his lisp from the US dub (even though I never saw that dub) was a nice plus for everyone who saw the US dub.
bonnie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
can not wait to see what happens next

please write some more

for everybody who has read it
Just a Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I see you followed my advice of write one fic with Davis and Kari together since the beginning.

See how is better this way? you don't need torture yourself with pairing her and TK first and having your favorite character go all emo and even drunk

Also you got Gatomon pretty well, evening nap before bed, nice one and pretty cat like lol

Think you can add with who TK married? you only put he is a novelist, I don't even care if he and even Patamon ended with Catherine and Floramon, but at least to know they have a family

Again I see you even took some of the words I said on my last review on Cyborg Davis about how in the fics we can get the things to be to our likings, and yet keep the canon on the part of get the characters IC since so far all is going fine in this one, I even could picture Veemon in that nervous wreck, I mean if on the epilogue we saw Hawkmon helping Yolei with the diapers of her little baby then Veemon and Gatomon sure would be like that too with Davis and Kari.

As much as I'm not a Daikari fan you are doing it pretty good in this one, reminds me of your other fic the Digi-dudes, you kept everyone pretty close to the series in attitude, the only thing that got me off guard on that one was Kari asking her and Davis' parents for permission to have sex with him but meh, at least she was being honest with her family anyways.

Well keep this peace on this one, you will see it will get even more response than Cyborg Davis