Reviews for Who Shagged Harry Potter?
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Fanboy approves.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
As a proffesional fan girl, I'm practically dying from the awesome right now.
Saphiretigger chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
entertaining story :)
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Cute and sexy, perfect for a short little pick-me-up!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Either this was entirely too hilarious, or I've gotten myself drunk off a marathon of your stories.
Until next time,
Leda4444 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I looove it!:P
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
ROFL! Seriously! Wow! I think I probably strained something with how hard I was laughing at much of this. Not all, of course. Some parts were much more suited to drooling...

I was trolling Drarry recs for something good and came across this. Honestly, the title alone was enough for me to take a look, and WOW! So glad that I did. This is going on my favorites list and is likely to be revisited. Frequently. Humor, romance, AND smut all in one 6,800 word oneshot! Brilliant. Perfect length, perfect resolution, perfect smut. Couldn't ask for more.

Well, okay, I COULD ask for more, but only because I am terribly greedy. I'll restrain myself. I'm really not sure how you'd go about continuing this anyway. I suppose you could make it like "The Hangover 2". But this time with way more jealousy, considering the preexisting relationship. Lol. Sorry. I'll stop. Really good though.
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
TheressomanythingsIwanttosaybutIcan'tbecauseeveryt hingistooniceandbrillianandbeautifuland

I just died.
HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
"Theodore Nott lay sprawled ungraciously over his trunk, in a no-one-will-rob-me-because-I'm-protecting-my-belon gings position"

It bothers me that I laughed at this for all of twenty minutes. Not joking. -_-

The rest of the fic, well I'm not surprised because its brilliant. I think this is the eighth or tenth time I'm reading this and it still sends me into fits.

Brilliant work.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hot, Hot, Hot.
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love that one. Love everything about it )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013