Reviews for Who Shagged Harry Potter?
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very fun fic...thanks! )
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OH DRACO YOU DORK.

AHAHAHA oh, how I wish I could've been at that party XD Draco scaring Harry off with his shirtless dancing! Theo and his partner of debatable gender! Goyle reading poetry! It just gets better and better. You are wonderful.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have another round of stifling my wild giggles in my pillow to do.
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i loved it:)
aida-m chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
awwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I lol'd.
inactive132 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This story is so awesome its so HOT and funny. There are a few grammar mistakes but still good story.
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was... AWESOME!
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I always LOVE the twists in your stories. Not to mention your sense of humour. And your complete disregard for any and all things voldy-related ;) You're my favv and I will stay up all night reading your storiessss... cheers!
sorrygrimmjow chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I enjoyed this so much; it was hilarious. Great job.
musme chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I like it
lis chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
wow! I absolutely loved it! I have no criticism. loved everything about this fic, and can't wait to read more of your fanfics:
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Totally FABulous!
sarana-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
God!

Truth be told, I've read this story umpteen times and it's funny and great and just brilliant every time again I read it! Really

I like this fic so much, it makes me laugh and want to drool because Draco acts SOOO unbelievable cute - it's so f**king fantastic - pardon my French ;)

Long story short: I can't get enough of this story! It's propably one of the most interesting stories I've ever read and therefore one I will read again and again and again... - I think you get it, right? xDDD

Keep up the good work! ;)

Kindest regards,

Sarana-chan

PS: Sorry if my English sucks a bit xD
I'm Extremely Pretentious chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I'm not feeling up to anything in- depth, so I'll just say that it was a really good fic and I loved reading it. Thank you!
dropthepilot chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You're.. Kind of amazing. I love how you writes Harry, love his personality. It's his inside "fighter", you know, the one we meet during battles or quiddich. Love it! Even if it's a little, tiny bit OOC.. But really, that doesn't matter, I love it so much anyway. The dialouge is fantastic!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »