Reviews for Bridge Over Troubled Water
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ooh... If I had a dream like that about my best friend, I'd be... petrified. I was nearly crying through this because it was so amazing!
Tory chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
WAIT IT WASN'T A DREAM COLIN REALLY DID DROWN *CRIES IN CORNER*
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Not to review twice... _ but I did once ask Jen if she intended on any death (with Colin being sick... and all) and she said that death is way too extreme for these characters.

I didn't mean to be so harsh before. I just love the characters so much that I never thought about writing a death fic.. or wanting to see one. The idea and story is good, I would have found other characters or developed some for this
Sammi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*cries* OK, that was really sad and now I'm sad! I usually only read the sweet, funny, and fluffy stories, but since it was Off*Beat, I had to read it. It was really great though. Not what I'm use to, but good all the same.
randomness123456 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Definitely very sad...I agree with Wonder...angst isn't exactly cannon for these characters...well it is to some degree but probably not death...they strike me as the kind of characters to be involved more in separation angst...I feel really sorry for Colin though. Despite the depressing content you did a very good job grammar, spelling, and exhibition wise. I hope you write a happier story one of these days...I'm sure you could only have gotten better.
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Not at all my cup of tea. The structure was good, but this isn't a topic for these characters. Sorry, just how I feel.
hyenateeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Chu, the ending was sad!

I liked it though. Twas angsty... In case you didn't know...

By the way, the book, Dracula.