Reviews for Accepting The Consequences
EmmyDoll chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Even though this series was written for teen audiences, this was exactly how I pictured it in the back of my head the WHOLE time!

Kudos!
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
you know, it's funny...i have the same prob that bella has...the same needs...something i need from edward...

love it. you are a genius.
crazyforedwardrn chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
don't know if i already reviewed this as it seemed a little familiar but this was just as awesome as the rest...i think i am finding out by reading this that i have a little dom want-to-be-fantasy going on in my head now...oh the things that your stories bring up in my mind...

i also about died with the "I was born to tell you I love you" line, I have a chapter that i have written already for later in my story and E utters those exact words, it's from my favorite band too...nice!
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
OME! I'm obsessed with "your call" by secondhand serenade. This story was great!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Whew... that was hot. :D You did a great job at this lemon!

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hot story! :)
babygirl242 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Hi,

I loved the lemon just a suggestion you should definitely think about doing a one shot with a dominant bella like you wrote it at the end Bella with the leather and the handcuffs I would definitely read it!
iamawickedchild chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was HOT! i love it when Edward takes control too! :D

very well done! and very very sexy!
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
You do write fantastic lemons. Holy hell.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Holy snapping duckshit! That was a great lemon chapter darl, bet you've had some good reviews for that one!
xpersephone chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was Hot..plese write more fics
suck-this-human chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
you should write more in bella's pov
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 8/22/2008