Reviews for Lie To Me
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 6/6
A wonderful story 3 I'm enchanted _
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/19
This was adorable! XD I loved it!
DovahDoVokun9 chapter 1 . 3/6
liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
That was so cute, please write more i love this story
Green Rupee chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I loved this story! Great
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I didn't love this so much! It's not a sweet little story. I never liked the idea of Toph exploring Zuko's face. Because she would really care about physical appearance, and it wouldn't just be curiosity. And the lying game was boring and not an inspired idea.

I wasn't touched by it at all. I don't dearly hope that you have written more stories.
Hope4AMiracle chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Toko has a lot of potential on so many levels and you have truly shown it into your work. Dear, it is beautifully written. Toko is a diamond in a rough.
Ctornello chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This story was really nice and i hope you do some sort of continuation.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Love it! XDDD X3
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Good gosh that was so cute. I love it!
Tsuuga chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Terrible. This was definitely not an ingenious piece of writing, and Toko is certainly not my favourite pairing on ATLA. The idea wasn't unique at all, plus it was executed badly, and the characters were all OOC. No way this would go into my favourites!
I would never use this game in real life either because it doesn't seem fun.
;)
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Augh, total cuties.
Yeah, I agree that Toph is too young at this point so I like how you kept it more friendshippy right now, but there is the potential for more.
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This was really sweet! Zuko and Toph definitely have a lot in common.
NoctisRae chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Very Good.
6teen Jude chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This was great I can totally picture toph and zuko becoming great friends but as they get older it turns into something more;) TOKO FOREVER