Reviews for Lie To Me
Ctornello chapter 1 . 9/21
This story was really nice and i hope you do some sort of continuation.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 9/6
Love it! XDDD X3
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 6/15
Good gosh that was so cute. I love it!
Tsuuga chapter 1 . 5/4
Terrible. This was definitely not an ingenious piece of writing, and Toko is certainly not my favourite pairing on ATLA. The idea wasn't unique at all, plus it was executed badly, and the characters were all OOC. No way this would go into my favourites!
I would never use this game in real life either because it doesn't seem fun.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 3/15
Augh, total cuties.
Yeah, I agree that Toph is too young at this point so I like how you kept it more friendshippy right now, but there is the potential for more.
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 1 . 2/18
This was really sweet! Zuko and Toph definitely have a lot in common.
NoctisRae chapter 1 . 2/4
Very Good.
6teen Jude chapter 1 . 1/22
This was great I can totally picture toph and zuko becoming great friends but as they get older it turns into something more;) TOKO FOREVER
Demon's Trill chapter 1 . 1/13
I liked. I think Toph and Zuko have a interesting dynamics. I loved their moments on the show and how you pointed their parallels.
The calling chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I ship them so hard. This was great
anona chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
really great!
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely adore the concept of the game BTW.
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
i didn't just like it, I LOVE THIS! oh my gosh this was brilliant! i can actually see this kinda happening too, Katara having Toph "babysit" Zuko while the others go into town for supplies. This was beautiful!
Luizals chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Dear fluffy puppy this doesnt even need a sequel( that is a lie by the way)
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is an unusual way for people to bear their soul. But at the same time so beautiful. It fits perfectly with both Zuko's and Toph's need to protect themself.