Reviews for Lie To Me
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 3/15
Augh, total cuties.
Yeah, I agree that Toph is too young at this point so I like how you kept it more friendshippy right now, but there is the potential for more.
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 1 . 2/18
This was really sweet! Zuko and Toph definitely have a lot in common.
GunzStyleBR chapter 1 . 2/4
Very Good.
6teen Jude chapter 1 . 1/22
This was great I can totally picture toph and zuko becoming great friends but as they get older it turns into something more;) TOKO FOREVER
Demon's Trill chapter 1 . 1/13
I liked. I think Toph and Zuko have a interesting dynamics. I loved their moments on the show and how you pointed their parallels.
The calling chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I ship them so hard. This was great
anona chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
really great!
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
/ UGH so kawaiii 3 I SHIP THIS MORE THAN FED-EX 3
I DEMAND A SEQUAL!
Absolutely adore the concept of the game BTW.
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
i didn't just like it, I LOVE THIS! oh my gosh this was brilliant! i can actually see this kinda happening too, Katara having Toph "babysit" Zuko while the others go into town for supplies. This was beautiful!
Luizals chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Dear fluffy puppy this doesnt even need a sequel( that is a lie by the way)
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is an unusual way for people to bear their soul. But at the same time so beautiful. It fits perfectly with both Zuko's and Toph's need to protect themself.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
It's beautiful!
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I can't say I was expecting this, but I really liked it. Especially the ending. And the fact that neither of them really seem to be...willing to admit that they could feel anything close to that, but still working around themselves. That was really great. That you acknowledged that Zuko does still care about his sister and father, no matter how much he may wish he didn't, and that Toph does love her parents, regardless of the fact that they never really saw her(and she was the blind one...). Overall, just very well done.
chuurin chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
do I like it..? do I like it..?
DO I LIKE IT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME I LOVE THIS!
ASDFGHJKL
DO I NEED TO SAY MORE?
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I think this fic is contagious cause now I can't stop lying.
This story was horrible. I did not read through the whole thing and enjoy it start to finish. I thought you captured these characters horribly and you should never write again.
XD