Reviews for Her Romp with Centaurs
IDK chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I know this may seem mean and I sound like some weird political person but.. rape is not a funny the ending gave me a bit of a chuckle but get raped every story may be entirely fictional and I agree Umbridge is a complete asshole,but nobody deserved to be is punishment for evil witches and wizards and its called Azkaban.I'm not offending you or being a smart ass.I know,because I know my facts about greek mythology,that it is in a centaurs nature to nothing wrong with putting fictional characters in a rape scene.I'm just saying its not right to make a funny story about rape or laugh or even rape a real person being being one of those people but whatever I really thought this was funny and story short real rape isn't cool.
rosemary chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
lol awesome! umbridge needed to get laid anyway :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
IN WHAT WAY IS THIS FUNNY? RAPE IS NOT FUNNY. NO MATTER WHAT CONTEXT.
charlie947 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I honestly don't know how you managed, but you just made something as serious as rape, bestiality and sodomy sound ridiculous and hilarious. :D I am not sure if I should congratulate you, though...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Stupidest shit ever.
Quantumphysica chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
LOL! I liked it, both the tormenting of Umbridge (niceness! A fellow sadistic soul can always count on my appreciation P) and then the part later on... I'm such a child that I had to laugh about the You-Know-Poo thing. Like, laugh too hard xD It was really a nice story, I liked it!
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
*She-no-poo, you mean. Sorry, can't resist xD
Muggle chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
You made Madam Pomfrey sound really lesbian.
Muggle chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I can't stop laughing! Good Job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Where's the centaur that saved Harry in his 1st year and why is he not defending Harry and Hermione about the taking the foals
starlessnight777 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I feel kind of messed up for thinking this is hella funny! Lol
redchicken888 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Dumbledore is perverted from standing at the curtain like that XD
Angst Splatter chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Ah, I've been looking for one of these. I've always been curious what might have happened to Umbridge with the centaurs. This sounds likely, though I'm not sure about her reaction. Her slightly bold reactions after being raped are a bit surprising, but as I'm no authority on rape victims, I won't really squander any complaints over it.

And even though I hated Umbridge your story has done quite the justice to what she might have gone through. I actually found it a little sickening when Ron would make the hoof beat noises to freak Umbridge out and people would laugh. Rape is a horrible, terrible ordeal, and I have to respect your decision to have Dumbledore erase her memory of it. It makes sense for how we see her later in the story - and not just in the hospital.

So anyway. Very decent story you've got here! I can't help but feel something is missing from it, but it must not be major, since I can't put a finger on what. Or maybe it's just because I was hoping for a longer story. ;) In any case, good job and thank you for writing this. I know I couldn't.

Angst Splatter
TheLovelyMe chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Um Okay.
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
lol this one made my day! hilarious! you know poo LOL!