Reviews for Her Romp with Centaurs
Mouecat chapter 5 . 5/20
Poor writing, poor humor, poor taste. 0/10.
One-Face's Coin chapter 5 . 3/12
I don't even know I have to say.
Heather Williams chapter 5 . 2/29
It doesn't matter how evil someone is, no one deserves to be raped. I really hope this was meant as a joke . . .
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Oh why did he have to find her?
IDK chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I know this may seem mean and I sound like some weird political person but.. rape is not a funny the ending gave me a bit of a chuckle but get raped every story may be entirely fictional and I agree Umbridge is a complete asshole,but nobody deserved to be is punishment for evil witches and wizards and its called Azkaban.I'm not offending you or being a smart ass.I know,because I know my facts about greek mythology,that it is in a centaurs nature to nothing wrong with putting fictional characters in a rape scene.I'm just saying its not right to make a funny story about rape or laugh or even rape a real person being being one of those people but whatever I really thought this was funny and story short real rape isn't cool.
rosemary chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
lol awesome! umbridge needed to get laid anyway :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
IN WHAT WAY IS THIS FUNNY? RAPE IS NOT FUNNY. NO MATTER WHAT CONTEXT.
charlie947 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I honestly don't know how you managed, but you just made something as serious as rape, bestiality and sodomy sound ridiculous and hilarious. :D I am not sure if I should congratulate you, though...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Stupidest shit ever.
Quantumphysica chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
LOL! I liked it, both the tormenting of Umbridge (niceness! A fellow sadistic soul can always count on my appreciation P) and then the part later on... I'm such a child that I had to laugh about the You-Know-Poo thing. Like, laugh too hard xD It was really a nice story, I liked it!
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
*She-no-poo, you mean. Sorry, can't resist xD
Muggle chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
You made Madam Pomfrey sound really lesbian.
Muggle chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I can't stop laughing! Good Job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Where's the centaur that saved Harry in his 1st year and why is he not defending Harry and Hermione about the taking the foals
starlessnight777 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I feel kind of messed up for thinking this is hella funny! Lol