Reviews for Carnival of Fools
Taylor Durin chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
so cute
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OMG. HAHAHA. LOL IT'S SO FUNNY.

This is awesome.
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
AW!

I loved the fluff!

Especially the "kitty" part- I'm so tempted to go out and buy myself a stuffed cat :P
Lena chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Hands down sweetest thing I've read so far on this website. Thank you so much for writing this! I love it.
swissbeauty chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This is adorable!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
OMG! I so SO loved this! You must make more like this. Seriously. ;p

I just about died laughing with the nailpolish one...and the 'i swear on my penis' one...OMG. XD XD XD wow. they were hysterical. haha. ;p

and then there were some sweet ones naturally...especially that last one. ;p it was beautiful how she came to him and all. aw.
Tess chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
OMG, that's got to be the cutest damn thing I've ever read. Almost every single one of them made me laugh.

-Tess
analyse.stubbs chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
omg i love youu!

kittyy was too cutee!
SA chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Squee!

this was beyond adorable and i really wish i oculd say more, but this left me speechless. so. yeah.

SQUEE!
random18938497 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
So, I've been working my way through your (extensive) body of work and I'm very, very impressed. Your writing technique is amazing: concise but I still get a perfect visual in my head, your pacing is good, and your dialogue wonderful, sharp, and in character.

I could have chosen any of your pieces to leave a review on, but I chose this one because for whatever reason it’s lodged itself into my heart as one of my favorites. I loved every single scene in this piece and the ending just broke my heart and put it back together again in (literally) the span of two or three lines. Amazing. You write angst really well, but your fluff is delicious.

Anyway, that you’re an amazing breath of beautifully fresh air in a shipping/fandom that is still lacking a fair amount of creative, capable writers to do justice to our Chuck and Blair (or maybe I’ve just been spoiled too long by all of our fellow Spuffy fans :D ).

Keep up the good work and I’ll be eagerly following your work from here on out. You’ve already gotten me addicted to your newest piece so I’ll try to review as much as I can.

xoxo
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aw. So cute. Good job.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Teehee, so fluffy. Great job! You write Chuck very well. Awesome.
adarabelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
my girl... talking 'bout my girl.. :)

too sweet! great work. :D