Reviews for Carnival of Fools
Jennnnie chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
WOW good fluff!
Jessickuh.duh chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
ZOMG! That was a freakin dorable! And whoever said not to drink anything while reading one of your stories were right. I got all sticky. ahaha. I loved the part where Blair spanked Chuck. Funny as shyt.

And by mid season she had BETTER be his girl.
annablake chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw, fluffy fluff. Love it! So sweet and cute and warming. And naughty. (Poor Serena hehe.)

It cracks me up but also makes me go aw all the time. You really master the little B&C one shots. Totally cute!
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was one of the sweetest Chlair fanfics I have read.
Lavenderlily12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ahmazing story! I absolutely loved it. write more!
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wonderful. I read it twice and counting. I love possessive Chuck. Him talking to Nate and telling him to watch it, and the last drabble were my favourites.
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Just thinking about if B and C get together makes me smile:) But reading this story has definitely brought nirvana to my BlairChuck obsession;)

The first drabble is cute, I won't deny. Chuck has to be really patient if he's going to deal with a girl like Blair. My favourite though will be 'the rules' drabble... talk about public display affection, even it is not seen:P

I really, really hope those two will be together already.. They are so meant to be together (sighs dreamily;p). Although Chuck will definetely be the front page if he dates Blair:0

Love your story a lot:)
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Brillanly brilliant. Seriously, your CB fics are the best. You did an amazing job of keeping everyone in character and believable! Additionally, this was so well written! Mad props! Write more CB fics soon!

Favs
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
WEll, I'm not sure I can think of the words to describe how much I loved this.

Fucking amazing might do.

I'm favouriting
ohxcaroline chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I thought this story was really really cute. :D

You did a really good job coming up with the scenes. I can totally see Blair painting Chuck's nails! xD
chloe chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I know you said the end, but can you please keep going? I love your story and it is so cute to see them just being a normal couple. Please dont stop, keep going to engagement, wedding, then babies! that would be adorable. You are very good!
elisgrey chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
yes, this is a much needed fluff. thaNK GOD. :)
k19032d chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
that was soo cute.
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Amazingly fluffy. I was smiling the whole time I was reading it.
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH BELLE

D

It's so sweet but at the same time, it has some semblance of a plot going on

(so it's not just pure fluff)

I really like the Moulin Rouge storyline you added in there

;) very appropriate for Victrola

And I laughed so hard at Serena's 'rules' which were being violated right under her nose

P

Quote of the day:

I swear on my penis.

LOL that line is epic.

I love the ending and how he always refers to her as 'his girl'.

s2