Reviews for Carnival of Fools
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 8/21/2008

It's so sweet but at the same time, it has some semblance of a plot going on

(so it's not just pure fluff)

I really like the Moulin Rouge storyline you added in there

;) very appropriate for Victrola

And I laughed so hard at Serena's 'rules' which were being violated right under her nose

Quote of the day:

I swear on my penis.

LOL that line is epic.

I love the ending and how he always refers to her as 'his girl'.

dreamgurl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I was on the verge of freaking out when I read that Chuck, so I'm so glad that was resolved, lol. That being sad, I loved this! They were so cute and angsty. I love the kind of middle school relationship they had that was still actually very romantic and passionate.

Poor S, always stuck in the middle! That's what happens when your best friend dates your step-brother, lol.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
As I've said of all your fics that I've read this was so awesome and very in character. I could totally picture their relationship being like this as a real couple. My favorite part was the rules. Totally funny! Great job! :)
Butterflies In My Stomach chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love your story.

It was so romantic.

Chuck was romantic.

Blair was...well Blair!

Great job. I hope you will write more Chuck/Blair fanfict.
Snea chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh! I love it! :D
red D chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw I love how it is totally them !
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
There are no words to describe how much I love this fic! It's so cute and fluffy and fits both of their characters perfectly! Write another C/B fluff fic I am begging you!

Cela Fille chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
EE! C/B fluff is love!

I adoredadoredadored this. They were both so in character, and the situations were adorable :)

Just, wow xD
Allie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Amazing! Everyone was in character, and I absolutely loved it! I love your stories Isabelle. (:
akimat chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
LOL, that was so funny, I think my favorite parts was the valentines day present {i have an insane addiction to the moulin rouge movie, I mean seriously I need counseling, lol) and when Serena was giving Blair and chuck "the rules" that was hilarious.

"cyber hi-five"
elle dit oui chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
See what you've done to me! I can't stop smiling, my muscles are like stuck. I feel like a Cheshire cat. Once again, I loved it! Oh the nails, I had an idea like that for one of my drabbles.

The lunch rules, I swear I was rolling around on the floor. I'm horrible, I can totally imagine it happening. Like SEE it, their faces and fingers... Poor Serena,see what she could have if she agreed to his incest proposals? Chuck swearing on his penis, pure gold. I mean, what would his purpose in life be without it?

The perfect thing to cheer up this completely crappy RAINY day. Ugh I hate rain. Your story made me happy though. :)
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I loved that! You write Chuck and Blair so much like how they are on the show! You should keep writing more! :) This was perfect!
gleechild chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Girl, you had me laughing way too loud during this. It was definitely very sweet and fun and awesome... and as far as I can tell, Chuck was the only fool here :D But he seemed to really be enjoying everything and completely obsessed with her, which is just adorable. And he did all those wacky things for her and with her, and she still let him do the things he wanted to do to HER (ie: Serena time! LOL!)

I do have one question though... in your summary for the story... what is sluff? ;)

I love that Chuck called her "his girl". That was so possessive of him. And I have't actually seen Moulin Rouge, but I nearly died laughing... and that little hunt she sent him on, SUCH a Blair thing to do. LMAO!

Ok, must go now, but this was definitely something awesome to wake up to! :hugs: Great job Belle! XOXO Sharon
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
How did I miss the RULES in my reviews?

Definitely my favorite of all the scenes.

Chuck would SO do that while Serena is laying some ground rules. It was incredibly hot!

-“He started it!” Blair says indignantly.

Chuck smirks, satisfied. “She finished it.”-

ROTFLMAO! They would SO be like that, too!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love you, Isabelle. Just about every one of these entries made me howl in laughter. Thankfully my family is used to it.

Chuck whines a lot. So adorable.

-“We dated back in 1964. It was a grand year, no?”-

.God. Chuck can charm ANYONE. I love him. He's great with words and people! *SQUEAL*

VALENTINE'S! OMG, love the MR/Victrola gig. Blair singing and dancing! SO HOT! Yes please! I want Blair to sing on the show. (LEIGHTON! Do something!)

Baby one? ROFTLMAO. Ouch. Kinky. ;)

The kitty one! *SQUEAL* I love the stuffed kitty! adorable! And, the feet massage? Eleanor/Harold from "last thanksgiving" *SQUEAL*

Serena playing the communicator? YES! OMG, yes please! OMG, that's so awesome. And his apologe? He's not afraid to say it out loud. Good boy.

COATS! *dies*

-“I want to go with you on nice walks around Central Park in the white one. I want you to show up to my suite wearing the red one…. and nothing else. So when I say ‘get them both,’ I mean it.”-

Oh..break up. I was gonna cry. And then she went to Chuck. Poor baby. *hugs* Smelly boy! Love her taking care of him and putting him to bed and forgiving him and them gonna go plot. YAY!

66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »