Reviews for Carnival of Fools
chloe chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I know you said the end, but can you please keep going? I love your story and it is so cute to see them just being a normal couple. Please dont stop, keep going to engagement, wedding, then babies! that would be adorable. You are very good!
elisgrey chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
yes, this is a much needed fluff. thaNK GOD. :)
k19032d chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
that was soo cute.
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Amazingly fluffy. I was smiling the whole time I was reading it.
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH BELLE

D

It's so sweet but at the same time, it has some semblance of a plot going on

(so it's not just pure fluff)

I really like the Moulin Rouge storyline you added in there

;) very appropriate for Victrola

And I laughed so hard at Serena's 'rules' which were being violated right under her nose

P

Quote of the day:

I swear on my penis.

LOL that line is epic.

I love the ending and how he always refers to her as 'his girl'.

s2
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I was on the verge of freaking out when I read that Chuck, so I'm so glad that was resolved, lol. That being sad, I loved this! They were so cute and angsty. I love the kind of middle school relationship they had that was still actually very romantic and passionate.

Poor S, always stuck in the middle! That's what happens when your best friend dates your step-brother, lol.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
As I've said of all your fics that I've read this was so awesome and very in character. I could totally picture their relationship being like this as a real couple. My favorite part was the rules. Totally funny! Great job! :)
Butterflies In My Stomach chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love your story.

It was so romantic.

Chuck was romantic.

Blair was...well Blair!

Great job. I hope you will write more Chuck/Blair fanfict.
Snea chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh! I love it! :D
red D chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw I love how it is totally them !
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
There are no words to describe how much I love this fic! It's so cute and fluffy and fits both of their characters perfectly! Write another C/B fluff fic I am begging you!

Roo
Cela Fille chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
EE! C/B fluff is love!

I adoredadoredadored this. They were both so in character, and the situations were adorable :)

Just, wow xD
Allie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Amazing! Everyone was in character, and I absolutely loved it! I love your stories Isabelle. (:
akimat chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
LOL, that was so funny, I think my favorite parts was the valentines day present {i have an insane addiction to the moulin rouge movie, I mean seriously I need counseling, lol) and when Serena was giving Blair and chuck "the rules" that was hilarious.

"cyber hi-five"
elle dit oui chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
See what you've done to me! I can't stop smiling, my muscles are like stuck. I feel like a Cheshire cat. Once again, I loved it! Oh the nails, I had an idea like that for one of my drabbles.

The lunch rules, I swear I was rolling around on the floor. I'm horrible, I can totally imagine it happening. Like SEE it, their faces and fingers... Poor Serena,see what she could have if she agreed to his incest proposals? Chuck swearing on his penis, pure gold. I mean, what would his purpose in life be without it?

The perfect thing to cheer up this completely crappy RAINY day. Ugh I hate rain. Your story made me happy though. :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »