Reviews for Carnival of Fools
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love you, Isabelle. Just about every one of these entries made me howl in laughter. Thankfully my family is used to it.

PINK NAIL POLISH! YES!

Chuck whines a lot. So adorable.

-“We dated back in 1964. It was a grand year, no?”-

.God. Chuck can charm ANYONE. I love him. He's great with words and people! *SQUEAL*

VALENTINE'S! OMG, love the MR/Victrola gig. Blair singing and dancing! SO HOT! Yes please! I want Blair to sing on the show. (LEIGHTON! Do something!)

Baby one? ROFTLMAO. Ouch. Kinky. ;)

The kitty one! *SQUEAL* I love the stuffed kitty! adorable! And, the feet massage? Eleanor/Harold from "last thanksgiving" *SQUEAL*

Serena playing the communicator? YES! OMG, yes please! OMG, that's so awesome. And his apologe? He's not afraid to say it out loud. Good boy.

COATS! *dies*

-“I want to go with you on nice walks around Central Park in the white one. I want you to show up to my suite wearing the red one…. and nothing else. So when I say ‘get them both,’ I mean it.”-

*drools*

Oh..break up. I was gonna cry. And then she went to Chuck. Poor baby. *hugs* Smelly boy! Love her taking care of him and putting him to bed and forgiving him and them gonna go plot. YAY!

Brilliant.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Fluffy perfection! I loved every word of it and hope you continue to write cute one-shots like this!
ayenik chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very cute. (

Could you try a rated M story? Hahaha.
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aw! I'm literally sitting here saying "AW!" Out loud. To my empty room. This was so sweet!

Again, I'm unable to give you the review you deserved. Just know that I love and adore it and will cherish it forever.

:kiss:
RL92chic chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, it was lovely! I love BC fluff!
gossip girl7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
that was cute luved the stories
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 8/21/2008