Reviews for Against the World
alexa chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
more makoto and michiru fanfic pls! :)
Neanda chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very nice characterization. I love the MakoMichi pairing (actually, it's probably 2nd on my list, 1st being MakoAmi) so obviously I loved those hints. But all of these short pieces felt right for the characters.

Ja ne!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting.

'bout a 70-80% of it was N-I-CE!

Thanks, obviously, to the Ruka/Usa and Mako/Michi AW3SOME!-ness. LOL

The others, like the Char Death ones were...well, a big no-no for me. LMAO

But all in all, nice work!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Greenpluff chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Please, please try to continue "Heaven was needing a Hero" please!

I need to know more about this alternative universe. You really rock, you know!
Rawkysand chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Short and brilliant! It was really wonderfully written!
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
My answer would be 3. Michiru/Makoto, Haruka/Usagi, and Usagi/Pretty Boy, whom I'm assumin is Mamoru.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
aw that was really sweet

really well written loved it all!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Nice work. I spot Haruka/Michiru, Haruka/Makoto, Michiru/Makoto, Haruka/Usagi and maybe Haruka/Michiru/Makoto.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
good job but a bit qhort. u should try something longer 'cause your work is pleasant.
Jade chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Ten, seven and three were probably my favorites. However, I did like number six; that one was pretty funny. I like the drabble you wrote for Sound the Bugle; it was very appropriate without being too mushy.

In total, the idea of Makoto as one of the Outers quite intruiges me. Please keep writing iPod challenges and stories like these!

And as for the pairings...*takes a random stab* Four, I think. ;
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Those were all so much fun to read! I particularly liked #7, because it put the AU in direct context of the canon S series. Really, they were all a joy to read. In your previous one-shots as well as these drabbles, the dynamic that Makoto adds to the Outers is fascinating. I'm so excited to hear that you're working on a chaptered story based on that idea!

And to answer your question: I think I can spot 5 pairings. But I might be reading too far between the lines. .