Reviews for Higher Learning
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Hmm, this looks interesting. I'd like to see more on this. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
LightLessStar chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Love it!
Sailor Silver Cosmos chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
I love this story 3

UPDATE SOON! please (Puppy dog pout)
Mrs. Barnes chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
OMFG! This is amazing! I was a little skeptical at first but my curiosity got the better and I'm SO glad it did! I am really interested in how this is going to play out and very relived that it is a new plot line than just Bunny inserted into the movie. _ that would have bored me to no end haha ANYWAY the biggest thing that's on my mind is "who is she going to end up with?" I mean at first I was 'Team Warren' all the way but now you have Will acting all cute and nervous and I'm not sure anymore! I'm dying to know how this turns out. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Venus914 chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Wow...i honestly didnt expect to like it but i do. ) Updates pls
Alycee Lanet chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
I like it!

P.S Is Usagi going to be with Warren or Will in this fic?
Jessica Love1 chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
love it. Warren/Usagi together forever. Please update soon.
Narsil chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
It lives! Good to see another chapter for this one, and nicely done. I liked how Usagi has such problems using her powers until she really needs them, nice touch.
wildflower1014 chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Thank you for the update. This was a really good chapter. I hope that Warren will be in the next chapter. He and Usagi should have a few scenes together.
halirose007 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i love it
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
Hah! Damn this is good! Can't wait for the next chapter, I really hope that it comes soon! I mean, this is really good!

Much love and thanks

sailor love45 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
so cool! more
Mika Tenoh chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Damn those Ice Queens they know how to ruin even the best of days. Great story I'll be waiting on the edge to my seat for the next chapter
Failisse chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Hey great chapter! By the way, this is a wild guess but is the cat Warren? Lol. That would be funny! Keep up the good work!

wildflower1014 chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
So, are you going to have Usagi and Warren as a couple? I think they would be cute together. Also, I like the name you gave Wynter Summers. Cute.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »