Reviews for Secondhand Heroes
Martisz chapter 8 . 1/2
Wonderfull story! I love it
Lizu chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Good story, will there be an epilogue?
Geo Nova chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Lovely story, great twist near the end. However, I felt Harry should have had more of a moment for the loss of his friends, more pain from that after he completed the ritual.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Several interesting twists to an interesting story. I'm curious about how Harry would help since he would need to interact with the Ministry and if none of them can see him it would be a problem. But while this could not be deemed a truly happy ending it was a good ending and a happy one according to the situation. Well Done!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
I love Draco's maturity and ingenuity in this….
diagonfloo chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Very intriguing story. Interesting, you had me hooked there.

I'm a bit disapointed that we didn't get to see the reaction of te wizarding world to the stone's distruction though...

The whole concept of the stone was very well thought out, how it affected different people. I also liked Malfoy being strong and heroic.
ferror chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Love it! Will you be doing a sequel? Would love to read a sequel on how Harry would help change the wizarding world with Draco:)
Elskuligr chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Hey,

So far I love the plot of your story (not the first of yours I've read or enjoyed actually, thanks for all the good work!), but I'd have a small comment about the way the H/D aspect is handled. I have nothing against the pairing itself, on the contrary, but I usually find it more interesting when there is no obvious attraction from the start and it gradually develops from the situation.

In other words the story is great so far, including this chapter, but I think it'd be even better if the hints at the end of this chapter were a bit less obvious or even not there at all.

xx
nostratic chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
loved it :)
saya.sen chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
I especially liked the title of this piece. It fits very well with the theme of the story. And, as always, your writing was wonderful.

Saya
LightofMoon chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Hello!

First of all, sorry if my english is weird, i'm better at reading english than writing it

I really liked this story. The plot's so different from what i've read before. Really, that's an amazing idea.

And Draco's psychology was very interesting too. I liked the way he act around Harry in all the fic. Part of me believed he was slighly mad, but mostly broken, and yet he's so strong.

For Draco's fan like myself, it's great to read a fic when he have more than just 2 emotions ( hate and love..lol)

So, thanks a lot for this story!

Light.
TalaDentro chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Wow, awesome story. Very interesting angle, I like how the troublestone works that was cool.
Hitomi-taichou chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
OMG ITS OVER! YAY, HES WITH DRACO SQUEE!

Oh no! I'm squeeing! I've been around Xiahou Ayumi too much...

i love this story by the way
Hitomi-taichou chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
i like his decision in the last line, sucked in kingsley

im kinda scared to read the next chapter though

great story
Kristine Thorne chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
That was fabulous! Would you ever consider writing a sequel to it?