Reviews for Bay of Fire
SuperVikinggirl chapter 3 . 8/22
I just loved this story! Thanks so much for writing it and sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 6/21
Thanks for a fun story with brotherly protectiveness! I saw the term "bi-bro" on your author page; never heard that before but it's a great concept!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 6/21
Equal opportunity whump is pretty irresistible. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/21
A rousing beginning! I've never read a story with the boys at sea; good idea. ;)
rerichardson5 chapter 3 . 5/27
That was so cool! It was very different and exciting to have Sam and Dean on the sea. I loved your beautifully detailed description of the ghost ship. I could really imagine her. :)
too-much-inspiration chapter 3 . 4/19
Nicely written and an interesting variation to the classic hunt fic. Certainly, ship-wrecks and ghost ships are great for a good bit of drama, and you pull it off here quite well. I could almost hear the remix of "My Heart Will Go On" that would've served as an ironic background to the scenes with Dean on the floating plank and Sam dieing of hypothermia in the water (but only because of that episode with Balthazar, Fate, and time travel). Thank you for posting!
Sphinxius chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Such a good story! I seriously couldn't read it fast enough, couldn't wait to see what happened next. A damn fine roller coaster ride it was.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Captivating and thrilling from beginning to end. You blend the suspense and action and lighthearted moments so perfectly, and you write the boys so well.
Perenne Allegro chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Liked this one too! :-)
Rebegirl chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Great story. I loved every minute of it. I love that your stories usually have equal amounts of each brother. And this one was extra special with the way they both cared and sacrificed for each other.
firstcatfish chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Loved this story. The time in the water was intense and made me cold. The research you put into it also made the difference as always between professional grade work and mediocre work. You inspired me to put the necessary research into my own story. Thanks and good job.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Sweeeeet take on this legend. I really liked where it went. And the back and forth between Sam and Dean, and Bobby, and the ghostly crew's help... loved all of the interactions. Really great emotions and the conversation flowed just like it would have done in an episode. Great job! :D
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Ahhhhhhhh okay those underwater scenes were done really well. Extremely well. Horrifically well. And therefore it took me a while to get through them and remember to breathe myself. But then man you've really left Sam in Dean in a bit of a crunch there, haven't you? Even though the ghost ship is now finally gone. At least help is on the way... although it will be hard finding them.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh whoa. This one has had me on the edge of my seat the entire chapter. And I bet it's only going to get better from here. I really liked the way you explained the set up of where the story began and always had one more thing to throw at the Winchesters. The descriptions of the Mari-Elena and her captain were really great too. :)
Katowisp chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I don't know how I've ever missed his fic. Great characterization, great whumpage and more importantly, great Sam/Dean brother fic. I miss the good old days!