Reviews for Bay of Fire
Superb! This gifted me with a few genuine smiles and plently of thrill. Characters were great and your style of writing I find very similar to my own, and I love it. Word choice, syntax, dialogue... wonderful all around!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Loved this story!
Desiree1717 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
It was nice to read a ghost story with a different setting, well done.
reader50 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
I enjoyed your story. The characters were spot on. It had good action scenes and a good premise. I didn't want to put it down. I always love how Dean is able to use humor in times of stress. You are a good writer and I want to thank you for sharing your story with us.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I just loved this story! Thanks so much for writing it and sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Thanks for a fun story with brotherly protectiveness! I saw the term "bi-bro" on your author page; never heard that before but it's a great concept!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Equal opportunity whump is pretty irresistible. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
A rousing beginning! I've never read a story with the boys at sea; good idea. ;)
rerichardson4 chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
That was so cool! It was very different and exciting to have Sam and Dean on the sea. I loved your beautifully detailed description of the ghost ship. I could really imagine her. :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Nicely written and an interesting variation to the classic hunt fic. Certainly, ship-wrecks and ghost ships are great for a good bit of drama, and you pull it off here quite well. I could almost hear the remix of "My Heart Will Go On" that would've served as an ironic background to the scenes with Dean on the floating plank and Sam dieing of hypothermia in the water (but only because of that episode with Balthazar, Fate, and time travel). Thank you for posting!
Sphinxius chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Such a good story! I seriously couldn't read it fast enough, couldn't wait to see what happened next. A damn fine roller coaster ride it was.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Captivating and thrilling from beginning to end. You blend the suspense and action and lighthearted moments so perfectly, and you write the boys so well.
Perenne Allegro chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Liked this one too! :-)
Rebegirl chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Great story. I loved every minute of it. I love that your stories usually have equal amounts of each brother. And this one was extra special with the way they both cared and sacrificed for each other.
firstcatfish chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Loved this story. The time in the water was intense and made me cold. The research you put into it also made the difference as always between professional grade work and mediocre work. You inspired me to put the necessary research into my own story. Thanks and good job.