Reviews for Bay of Fire
Iuvsbruce chapter 3 . 5/24
Great story, Awesome plot! I love ghost ships!
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
Like the fact you found a great urban legend and used it for the fanfic. Had a hard time with the idea of Bobby in a wet suit. I'm with Dean there - that's something I did NOT need to see in my head. Great story, wonderful tale of the sacrifice of brothers for each other. And just because I'm me, I get lost in the names of the ships, but I really admire your attention to details. (Even if I'm lost on it!) Glad of no surgery, or of permanent damage. And again - great detail on the medical side too.
Julencia chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
One of my favs! I catch my self rereading this one over and over again!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Superb! This gifted me with a few genuine smiles and plently of thrill. Characters were great and your style of writing I find very similar to my own, and I love it. Word choice, syntax, dialogue... wonderful all around!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Loved this story!
Desiree1717 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
It was nice to read a ghost story with a different setting, well done.
reader50 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
I enjoyed your story. The characters were spot on. It had good action scenes and a good premise. I didn't want to put it down. I always love how Dean is able to use humor in times of stress. You are a good writer and I want to thank you for sharing your story with us.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I just loved this story! Thanks so much for writing it and sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Thanks for a fun story with brotherly protectiveness! I saw the term "bi-bro" on your author page; never heard that before but it's a great concept!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Equal opportunity whump is pretty irresistible. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
A rousing beginning! I've never read a story with the boys at sea; good idea. ;)
rerichardson4 chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
That was so cool! It was very different and exciting to have Sam and Dean on the sea. I loved your beautifully detailed description of the ghost ship. I could really imagine her. :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Nicely written and an interesting variation to the classic hunt fic. Certainly, ship-wrecks and ghost ships are great for a good bit of drama, and you pull it off here quite well. I could almost hear the remix of "My Heart Will Go On" that would've served as an ironic background to the scenes with Dean on the floating plank and Sam dieing of hypothermia in the water (but only because of that episode with Balthazar, Fate, and time travel). Thank you for posting!
Sphinixius chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Such a good story! I seriously couldn't read it fast enough, couldn't wait to see what happened next. A damn fine roller coaster ride it was.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Captivating and thrilling from beginning to end. You blend the suspense and action and lighthearted moments so perfectly, and you write the boys so well.