Reviews for Bay of Fire
Harrigan chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
How much do I *love* bossy Sam "trespassing on big brother's turf"?

It goes without saying that the brothers being concerned about each other and willing to sacrifice themselves is always going to make me weak in the knees. And actually getting hurt in the process - makes me a puddle of happy goo.

But what makes your story stand out among so many other stories posted is [a] your vivid, believable details that give the story a you-are-there quality, in an adventure we haven't seen umpteen times already in fic, and [b] honestly? It's a rare rare fic writer that has flawless prose without a single bad word choice, or cliche, or spelling/punctuation/grammar error that takes the reader out of the flow.

I'm kind of a stickler for perfection in my fic *g*. I want to get totally lost in the moment, and not be interrupted by noticing little mistakes. And this story is scrupulously crafted. There's not a moment when I stop and think about what the writer is trying to do - I'm thinking of nothing but Sam and Dean's predicament from the first word to the last.

Simply said - you rock, sister!
SPNCruzin chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
very nicely done. gotta love the hurt -its a sickness i know. can't wait to read more so please update soon and thanks.
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Confession - I actually read this one before going to work this morning, but I've learned my lesson about reviews before coffee. :D

I am amazed at your ability to hold the action going for a sustained period AND make the action easy to follow and exciting at the same time. Well done!

The boys' voices ring so true in this chapter I had to laugh. Not at their situation, but at how much Dean's words sounded like his smart ss, I'm hiding how much I'm hurting ways and Sam's like his, my brother is being a stubborn idiot and how the heck are we going to get out of this one?

I know, that's a long description, but it is something we've seen time and again on the show, and you really captured it.

Loving it!
Maz101 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
You have found a new way to torture the boys - that's pretty clever in this busy fandom.

Really great description of the drama - your own clear ideas of the unfolding dangers and Hurt! is well done - very visual and very involving!

Can't wait for the next one...
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I'll say it again, this has got to be the most descriptive, well written story on this freakin' site. With both boys badly hurt and the others having no idea where they are I'm finding myself so lost in these chapters that I feel like I'm there. THIS IS AMAZING!
Stacee Phelps chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
OMG! I will honestly admit that this wasn't my first choice to read from the summary, but I clicked on it because I saw who the author was. OMG, and you have not disappointed! OMG! This story is amazing! I seriously cannot get my breath back from reading this and you really have me genuinely scared for Sam and Dean! What's going to happen next? OMG! I cannot wait for the weekend and the final chapter! GREAT JOB and can't wait for mroe!

Anxiously Waiting,

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Good stuff! Keep it up!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Oh, what a superbly fantastic chapter. This was an awesome update and I truly cannot wait to read the final chapter. I so enjoy the h/c between both boys. I don't think I could ever read enough to get tired of it. I'm seriously addicted.
myselfonly chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Crikey! It's been quite a while since I've been actually, genuinely excited during a fanfic! So glad i favourited this, and so glad you wrote it. Thanks for the story, I'm really enjoying it :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
OMG, what an awesome story. You totally captured my attention from the opening paragraph and kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through. I swear there were times when my heart was in my throat just reading what was happening to the brothers. OMG, they are both hurt so bad.

That presence that Dean felt wrapped around his waist and keeping him on the raft so he could focus on Sammy just has to be John Winchester, I mean it can't be anybody else. It must be John's ghostly presence supporting the boys until they get help!

I so cannot wait for the next chapter!
Kaewi chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Great action! You describe everything that's going on so well, I can picture it all happening.

Post soon!
zuimar chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Jeez, is it Friday yet? I guess you cannot be bribed to continue this story for a few chapters more, can you? It's brilliant and I want it to go on and on and on...
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
All I can say is, thank God the internet in my hotel is working! This is just awesome! Great action, banter, characterization - just the whole sheebang! I have a funny story about Jaws that I will PM you about...

I love Dean calling Sammy on being bossy... So, we know from the last part that they are going to find some debris to cling to, right? And Bobby to the rescue! Yeah Bobby!

Can't wait for the next part... but then it will be done and :(
KhakiGrrl chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
*claps* Wonderful! Love it!

Hmm...blood, vomit, cold,... don't suppose you saw Discovery Channel's shark week? ( dsc. ) The boys are awfully vulnerable.

Can't wait for more.
skag trendy chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
This had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. It even sent a shive down my spine!

Nice one mate.