Reviews for Bay of Fire
myselfonly chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Crikey! It's been quite a while since I've been actually, genuinely excited during a fanfic! So glad i favourited this, and so glad you wrote it. Thanks for the story, I'm really enjoying it :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
OMG, what an awesome story. You totally captured my attention from the opening paragraph and kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through. I swear there were times when my heart was in my throat just reading what was happening to the brothers. OMG, they are both hurt so bad.

That presence that Dean felt wrapped around his waist and keeping him on the raft so he could focus on Sammy just has to be John Winchester, I mean it can't be anybody else. It must be John's ghostly presence supporting the boys until they get help!

I so cannot wait for the next chapter!
Kaewi chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Great action! You describe everything that's going on so well, I can picture it all happening.

Post soon!
zuimar chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Jeez, is it Friday yet? I guess you cannot be bribed to continue this story for a few chapters more, can you? It's brilliant and I want it to go on and on and on...
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
All I can say is, thank God the internet in my hotel is working! This is just awesome! Great action, banter, characterization - just the whole sheebang! I have a funny story about Jaws that I will PM you about...

I love Dean calling Sammy on being bossy... So, we know from the last part that they are going to find some debris to cling to, right? And Bobby to the rescue! Yeah Bobby!

Can't wait for the next part... but then it will be done and :(
KhakiGrrl chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
*claps* Wonderful! Love it!

Hmm...blood, vomit, cold,... don't suppose you saw Discovery Channel's shark week? ( dsc. ) The boys are awfully vulnerable.

Can't wait for more.
skag trendy chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
This had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. It even sent a shive down my spine!

Nice one mate.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Von chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Ohh, very exciting! This is really spectacular stuff!
Benigma chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Yes, indeed, Bobby, please go find those boys! Excellent chapter, just as gripping as the first. Looking forward to finding out who the spirit is that's keeping them from drowning. Again, vivid descriptions. And the humour from the boys at a time like this - love Sam's 'bossiness'.

Very cool how, in turn, each became the rescuer of the other. Loved this chapter, it was just great!

Can't wait for ch. 3 even though I know it's the last, :(
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Yay, Bobby to the rescue! They sure need it, geesh.
Scriptive chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
*is addicted to this story*

amazing description!

update soon :D
CDNGIRL chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Scullspeare! I am a huge fan! Generally pretty crappy at reviewing, but thought I would give it a go!

At least you didn't leave it with a giant cliffie this time! Can't wait to see how you wrap it up! I am a huge sucker for the Hurt!Dean. But love how you always manage to throw in some hurt!Sam to balance it all out!

Adding you to my alert list! Hope you don't mind! :)
Tears of Trees chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Oo, I love it :) I hope though that Bobby and Ted, really starting to like that guy, find the boys. Or at least the boys find something to hold on to. Its killing me thinking they're out there all alone in the cold water.
Iuliana chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Wow, what a fantastic chapter. I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. The writing is amazing. The brothers care for eachother was great and so totally into character. What can I say it was a joy to read and I can't wait for the next one. I'm a hurt/Dean fan and I'm so nervous waiting to see what's gonna happen with my injured boy.

pls more when u can
PADavis chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Just fantastic chapter. Being caught under the boat was wonderfully chilling, and the rope pulling Sam, terrifying. Beautifully written - the descriptions and pacing give this a wonderful sense of anxiety and fear. And when you hurt the boys, you hurt them a lot - which is just perfect!

Phoebe