Reviews for Bay of Fire
Maz101 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
You have found a new way to torture the boys - that's pretty clever in this busy fandom.

Really great description of the drama - your own clear ideas of the unfolding dangers and Hurt! is well done - very visual and very involving!

Can't wait for the next one...
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I'll say it again, this has got to be the most descriptive, well written story on this freakin' site. With both boys badly hurt and the others having no idea where they are I'm finding myself so lost in these chapters that I feel like I'm there. THIS IS AMAZING!
Stacee Phelps chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
OMG! I will honestly admit that this wasn't my first choice to read from the summary, but I clicked on it because I saw who the author was. OMG, and you have not disappointed! OMG! This story is amazing! I seriously cannot get my breath back from reading this and you really have me genuinely scared for Sam and Dean! What's going to happen next? OMG! I cannot wait for the weekend and the final chapter! GREAT JOB and can't wait for mroe!

Anxiously Waiting,

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Good stuff! Keep it up!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Oh, what a superbly fantastic chapter. This was an awesome update and I truly cannot wait to read the final chapter. I so enjoy the h/c between both boys. I don't think I could ever read enough to get tired of it. I'm seriously addicted.
myselfonly chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Crikey! It's been quite a while since I've been actually, genuinely excited during a fanfic! So glad i favourited this, and so glad you wrote it. Thanks for the story, I'm really enjoying it :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
OMG, what an awesome story. You totally captured my attention from the opening paragraph and kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through. I swear there were times when my heart was in my throat just reading what was happening to the brothers. OMG, they are both hurt so bad.

That presence that Dean felt wrapped around his waist and keeping him on the raft so he could focus on Sammy just has to be John Winchester, I mean it can't be anybody else. It must be John's ghostly presence supporting the boys until they get help!

I so cannot wait for the next chapter!
Kaewi chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Great action! You describe everything that's going on so well, I can picture it all happening.

Post soon!
zuimar chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Jeez, is it Friday yet? I guess you cannot be bribed to continue this story for a few chapters more, can you? It's brilliant and I want it to go on and on and on...
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
All I can say is, thank God the internet in my hotel is working! This is just awesome! Great action, banter, characterization - just the whole sheebang! I have a funny story about Jaws that I will PM you about...

I love Dean calling Sammy on being bossy... So, we know from the last part that they are going to find some debris to cling to, right? And Bobby to the rescue! Yeah Bobby!

Can't wait for the next part... but then it will be done and :(
KhakiGrrl chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
*claps* Wonderful! Love it!

Hmm...blood, vomit, cold,... don't suppose you saw Discovery Channel's shark week? ( dsc. ) The boys are awfully vulnerable.

Can't wait for more.
skag trendy chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
This had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. It even sent a shive down my spine!

Nice one mate.

Kind regards,

Von chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Ohh, very exciting! This is really spectacular stuff!
Benigma chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Yes, indeed, Bobby, please go find those boys! Excellent chapter, just as gripping as the first. Looking forward to finding out who the spirit is that's keeping them from drowning. Again, vivid descriptions. And the humour from the boys at a time like this - love Sam's 'bossiness'.

Very cool how, in turn, each became the rescuer of the other. Loved this chapter, it was just great!

Can't wait for ch. 3 even though I know it's the last, :(
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Yay, Bobby to the rescue! They sure need it, geesh.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »