Reviews for Bay of Fire
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
So now i know how Dean hurt his back! loving this fic!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Lovely to see another story from you and this one is really great. I love how exciting it is and the whumpage has already made my day.

I can't wait for next week now, though I really shouldn't be wishing my weekends anyway : D Liz x
luvjase chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
And she's BACK! All hail the Queen of the Cliffhangers! This was awesome! Loved how you just threw them into the ocean and then used the "flashback". Really loving the high seas stuff. Totally out of the boys' element. And as always, great job with the boys! Can't wait 'til the next installment.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh! This is wonderful! I've always wanted to read a fic about the boys being stranded at sea..and this one takes the cake. Both brothers are injured, Sam totally limp and in the protective care of his big bro Dean! Awesome! I love limpSam/protective angsty Dean fics! Your descriptions are awesome here...from the way you introduced the brothers bobbing in the water, Sam lifeless and Dean desperately holding on to him while facing down the Atlantic to protect him. Then the story line itself/the hunt...is awesome! Can't wait to read on! Enjoy your weekend as you won't be left sleepless from such a cliffy! Giggles~Rachelly
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
What a great mystery, a haunted ship.

You have done a wonderful job with the brothers and their voices. I love that Bobby is involved in this hunt too.

I like how you grabbed our attention with the injuried brothers and than we got to find out how they ended up in the water.

I'll look for your next update.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
catchme21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Holy fo'shizzle...this is quite the tale you're weaving...or floating...whateva...

I love it when writer's start out with the really bad stuff first, grabs a reader's attention. Then you backstory it, and leave it with where you began (if any of this makes sense...it's been a really long day...)...and I feel like you've left me on a cliffy, even though I know how the boys are going to end up.

*sigh*

It's bed time. But I'm glad I could catch this! Looking forward to more. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
If it's a sickness, I hope there's no cure. I love it. Looking forward to Chapter 2.
WofOZ chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, just... wow... I'm SO hooked for more!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Awesome beginning!

Wow, ghost ship and bullet, ouch, bazooka, cool!

Can't wait for the second chapter!
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
O.M.G.

*flails*

Seriously awesome. I haven't read updates or anything in several weeks cuz I'm so far behind, but as soon as I saw you'd posted something, I HAD to read it and you definitely delivered! I don't know if I can handle the wait till the update! And how freaking cool was a ghost bullet? Never seen that before, so bonus points to you for creativity LOL!

I'm all pumped up now. Honestly - hurt!Dean, hypothermia, ghost ships, the boys floating in the Atlantic - does it get any better?

*high five*
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Really great description of the Mari-Elena. What a beautiful ship she must have been. Loved the way you wrote the action with the rocket exploding, the Stella Maris being hit and Dean protected Sam. Wonder though, why Dean is conscious with all his injuries and Sam isn't? Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you have fun this weekend. Hugs, Vonnie
Von chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very exciting!

Enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice meaty-sized chapter too!
bb1028 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Completely awesome! I am so looking forward to reading the rest of this. The hunt, the boys, Bobby being there... everything I love in a story :) And this idea is great. The boys being on a boat, and then stuck out in the water.. love this! Great job, hun!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow! What a first part! Absolutely riveting! You've got the voices right and I could watch the whole thing happen in my brain.

Well done! Can't wait for the next part.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, yes, now *this* is the ghost ship story we should have had! You know, instead of that awful piece of dreck that gave us She Who Will Not Be Named outsmarting the boys...

Um, sorry, I shall stop the rant before it gets any worse!

Terrific start, great cliffhanger, and I love the details of the ship. And, of course, Dean whump, which is my reason for living at the moment...Looking forward to chapter two!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »