Reviews for Bay of Fire
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Awesome beginning! Just goodness and awesomeness! I love your pacing, it reads like a good episode. Your dialogue is spot on and I'm hooked. Hooked I tell you!

Rated:

Five lovely siny Impalas with equally lovely Winchesters inside.
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Yow yow yow! Wonderful start. Holy Cr*p. Loved every word. Just as long as no one mentions the Titanic movie, I'll be fine. LOL. Injured back, Sam hypothermic, bullet wound, I'm in fic heaven.

Yay for Harrigan - worth every penny.

Phoebe
Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh man

I can't wait for more

Update soon!
myselfonly chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
OH! This is different! I like this; I've always liked the way you write the boys and this looks like another winner. Nice one, looking forward to the next episode!

MyselfOnly
friendly chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
awesome start. cna't wait for more
xlozx chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Great start : - )

Evil cliffy there but a good one.

Looking forward to the next part.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That is a truly, truly evil cliffie! But SO worth it to have a new story from you! And stop hiding behind the "novice" moniker - so, so NOT a novice! I am in AWE of the knowledge - or possibly research that you had to do for this about the sailing vessel etc... wow!

As always, a wonderful plot, great dialogue and superb characterization - the Winchesters are your oyster (hm - that's an interesting image really...)!

You have ended - by the way - with my very own fully formed neurotic phobia about sailing. I can't set foot in anything that tips on the water - no sailboats - EVER - because I know what will happen: the boat will tip over, I will get hit in the head with the mast and be trapped under the boat where I will drown. I was NOT a delight at summer camp when they took us sailing - they had to put me ashore... not a happy memory...

I have a favour to ask of you, so will pm you...
DeanBean chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was a great first chapter

Poor Dean and Sam ;(

I hope they're okay

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
shelby02 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I am always happy to see that you posted a story. You haven't disappointed with this one...great start! I look forward to the update.
Tididooo chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow, an amazing first chapter, I just can't wait for the second one!
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
So now i know how Dean hurt his back! loving this fic!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Lovely to see another story from you and this one is really great. I love how exciting it is and the whumpage has already made my day.

I can't wait for next week now, though I really shouldn't be wishing my weekends anyway : D Liz x
luvjase chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
And she's BACK! All hail the Queen of the Cliffhangers! This was awesome! Loved how you just threw them into the ocean and then used the "flashback". Really loving the high seas stuff. Totally out of the boys' element. And as always, great job with the boys! Can't wait 'til the next installment.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh! This is wonderful! I've always wanted to read a fic about the boys being stranded at sea..and this one takes the cake. Both brothers are injured, Sam totally limp and in the protective care of his big bro Dean! Awesome! I love limpSam/protective angsty Dean fics! Your descriptions are awesome here...from the way you introduced the brothers bobbing in the water, Sam lifeless and Dean desperately holding on to him while facing down the Atlantic to protect him. Then the story line itself/the hunt...is awesome! Can't wait to read on! Enjoy your weekend as you won't be left sleepless from such a cliffy! Giggles~Rachelly
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
What a great mystery, a haunted ship.

You have done a wonderful job with the brothers and their voices. I love that Bobby is involved in this hunt too.

I like how you grabbed our attention with the injuried brothers and than we got to find out how they ended up in the water.

I'll look for your next update.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »