Reviews for Bay of Fire
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
O.M.G.

*flails*

Seriously awesome. I haven't read updates or anything in several weeks cuz I'm so far behind, but as soon as I saw you'd posted something, I HAD to read it and you definitely delivered! I don't know if I can handle the wait till the update! And how freaking cool was a ghost bullet? Never seen that before, so bonus points to you for creativity LOL!

I'm all pumped up now. Honestly - hurt!Dean, hypothermia, ghost ships, the boys floating in the Atlantic - does it get any better?

*high five*
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Really great description of the Mari-Elena. What a beautiful ship she must have been. Loved the way you wrote the action with the rocket exploding, the Stella Maris being hit and Dean protected Sam. Wonder though, why Dean is conscious with all his injuries and Sam isn't? Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you have fun this weekend. Hugs, Vonnie
Von chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very exciting!

Enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice meaty-sized chapter too!
bb1028 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Completely awesome! I am so looking forward to reading the rest of this. The hunt, the boys, Bobby being there... everything I love in a story :) And this idea is great. The boys being on a boat, and then stuck out in the water.. love this! Great job, hun!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow! What a first part! Absolutely riveting! You've got the voices right and I could watch the whole thing happen in my brain.

Well done! Can't wait for the next part.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, yes, now *this* is the ghost ship story we should have had! You know, instead of that awful piece of dreck that gave us She Who Will Not Be Named outsmarting the boys...

Um, sorry, I shall stop the rant before it gets any worse!

Terrific start, great cliffhanger, and I love the details of the ship. And, of course, Dean whump, which is my reason for living at the moment...Looking forward to chapter two!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hey what not to like about the story...hurt boys...set in Massachusetts where I am from...all good. Loved the rocket launcher filled with salt, definitely see Dean getting so excited about that one. can't wait for the next part
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, scullspeare, this is absolutely fantastic! I love it and can't wait to read the rest. Harrigan is definitely getting her money's worth. If it were me who won your talent in the auction, I'd consider myself extremely lucky.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hey - nice start. Don't get that many Winchesters at sea stories. Nice characterisation too - I shared Dean's enthusiasm for a salt filled bazooka! Looking forward to the next.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Shiver mi timbers! What a great cliffhanger ending to the first chapter! I love stumbling onto good, solid stories like this created by writers who make them easy to read and leave you wanting more. I'm impressed and I can't wait to read more!

Ar! (obligatory pirate impression...) :)
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Whoa! Great start, looking forward to more :-)
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Awesome story so far! Next week? Gosh, I really don't like ciffhangers. Very mean of you! I will try and forgive you though :-)

kat
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Holy Cow. WOW. You and Ames on the same day! This has started out awesomely (is that a word?) and I can hardly wait for the rest.

If you have it in a single file doc, would you consider sending it to me so I can download it into my eReader? When it's finished, of course!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh my God, Sculls! you're killing me here. You start out like you're going to kill both brothers and then you go into some of the most descriptive, beautiful imagery I've even read. I can picture every movement, expression and action like I was there. This is THE perfect story and I so can't wait until next week! I've found another all time favorite!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, you weren't kidding about it being a cliffhanger - I'm hooked! I love hurt Dean and you did it perfectly. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work! :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »