Reviews for Bay of Fire
SunnyZim chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story:-) I appreciate the fact that you clearly put a lot of thought and research into your stories - it shows. I loved the self-sacrificialness (?) of the brothers and enjoyed the twist of the ghosts of Tommy's crew helping to save them. The scene with Dean on the raft and Sam in the water was remarkably reminiscent of a similar scene in the movie Titanic - did you have that in mind when you wrote this? It worked very well here and I loved both Sam and Dean's unwillingness to let go of the other. Great story;)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Wow, great! DD

You are a great writer I liked the story

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
ontara chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Loved the characterization and the brotherly banter! This could have totally been an episode...too bad it didn't have more chapters, though ;-)
NoTwoTheSame chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Brilliant grasp of the characters and an amazing story, I just couldn't stop reading it. It could have quite easily of been an episode. Yay!
Amy Renee chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
What a great situation to put the boys in to offer some great brotherly fluff! Awesome story and you told it so well!
Disneymagic chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I love the way you portray the relationship between the brothers. Just the right amount of brotherly love without going overboard (get it...overboard).

And the idea of Dean letting Sam play in the 'big brother sandbox' was just brilliant.

The story was well thought out, exciting, and kept me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. I'm working my way through all of your stories now.

Thank you so much for sharing.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
AWW god! i loved what happened to Sam- the shoulder, bless him and the hyperthermia, you really do write the brothers so perfectly ;)

this was awesome! amazingly awesome :)

thanks hun!
asdfjkl chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
me gusta xD
Katiki chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I like a good casefile/adventure-this was great. I loved the interaction between Sam and Dean.
SammysTeam chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Okay, I'm gonna come right out and say it..it freakin SUCKS that this was only 3 chapters! XP God, it was so good, this is one of the few stories that I would've liked to have been drawn out. ;D I absolutely loved this story, just so you know! Hey, have you ever seen the movie, "The Mist"? Cuz, you should totally right a SPN fic going along those lines. You'd be so good at it! ;P
AJ Wesley chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I have always enjoyed stories of the sea. Add the boys, some great action, and a dose of whumpage, and you have a wonderful tale! This was creative, and so well done. It would make a great episode. I love the sacrifices of both Sam and Dean, the way they work together to survive. And the t-shirt was a really nice touch. :) Great job! Thanks so much!

AJ
TheKritty chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Hey there!

Did I already gave a review here? Who cares...*smiles*

Well...I really like this story!First of all I was so looking for a season2!story, 'cause season4!boys are so hard to watch...You know what I mean I think. And S2!dean ist so cool and sweet and...Houh, I love it. And your Sam who plays in the sandbox of the Great Big Brother is pretty cool and awesome. And so is Dean, who threw himself over Sam and then his back...and his head...*outsch* I love hurt!dean. Duh.

Loved your detailed description of the night in the ocean, all that fog and the water and Sam searching for Dean, all pitch black and so on. And this rope (when it first touched Sams legs I was like ' No! WTF! That's just f*ing scary!). And I loved the ghosts who saved our beloved boys. It was all a little creepy but definetly so awesome :) :) :)

Oh - and Dean on this gadget and Sammy in the water, their strong hold on each other: I was SO thinking of Titanic...*lol**rofl* Liked your story more, 'cause the boys are much cooler than Jack and Rose (but I like them too)...and yeah, well...

There was so much angst and it was wonderfull and spooky, and so funny ("We were wearin’ nothing but blankets and birthday suits" - *LOL*)-So, I love your story!

Greetings from germany,

Kritty
Rat chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Great story, I loved the scenes where they were in the water
Nadin4400 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
This story is one of the best FF I ever read :))

You did so great with keeping the Winchesters in character, and with the plot, too. Interesting and unexpected. Reading it was like watching an episode in my mind, hope you see what I mean :)) Well, I wish there was an episode like that, or maybe an official book.
amartia chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
best story i've read since know !

trust me .. i read a lot off them

thank you for sharing !