Reviews for Tales of Ba Sing Se
cabasa chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
this is so amazing!
i remember reading this some YEARS back and got all "awww-ish" hahaha, anyways, i decided to review! so great job on this :)
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I absolutely loved this! Amazing. :)
Tar Irene chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Yay! Happy endings all around. For now, anyway. I like your version of the book 2/3 maiko much better than the official one. Great fic.
Tar Irene chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
this -

From the beginning, I chose you because you are precise, detached, and uneasily distracted.

...is a perfect summation of Mai's character and Azula's use for her. I absolutely love it. *facepalms*
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
The interruption at the end was more funny than cliched, don't worry. Loving this so far.
Kalebgrimm chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
You can do it but you may have some trouble writeing for a sexy spitfire like Jun but you'd be able to pull it off and if you need a beta reader then Here I am.
drinkingtea chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
That was good. The fire form his mouth,was slightly corny and ruined the last moment.

I'm glad you actually made Zuko moan,that usually happens in Zutara fics. 8bleh* I love the woman to be dominate,and the man to be the one moaning. It's all just too sexy! :)

drinkingtea chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
I liked this indeed. Thanks for using your brain,and not making there two virgins. Someone had to already done the dirty tests and passed. It's the only way to make the lemon sexy. D

I'm impressed so far,and if your lucky this story may end up on my faves. Which usually never happens with stories I read. If it happens,this is very well done. But,I'll see until the end.

drinkingtea chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Yes it was getting a bit fluffy and I didn't like him being so 'excited' - I liked the exchange between Zuko & Mai though. 3

Keep up the good work,I'm glad you notice some annoying moments in the story,before reviews start shooting out at ya. You think a bit like me. Ha-ha.

drinkingtea chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Glad you realized the ending was super cliche,and the fire blast - not necessary. As in plot,and character attitudes - I like it. Writing,not so much - but absolutely not bad. Let's just say,its bearable for me to read and I'll be continuing to read this story as I write.

jenlotjohn chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I love how this one is still "Sour" yet still sort of innocent...
MarsUK chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
WOW Great story I really liked it great detail and plot
A Quiet Chaos chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
I love seeing the softer side of Mai, and I totally think this is how she would have acted, it seems like something she'd do. Everyone was spot on, and you never went out-of-character. I love this, it was really really good.
wallywest chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hahahaha. xD

I love this.

-Smiles-
Alabaster86 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I really enjoyed your story. Interesting twist having Zuko be all "Mr. Experienced". I find it hard to picture him that way(but he will be one day after all his loving' with Mai).