Reviews for A Different Beginning
ibidoutgefandomgirlforlife chapter 72 . 7/5
i love this story im chapter 72 can somone whos ahead tell me if there any harry ginnt angst
ibidoutgefandomgirlforlife chapter 3 . 7/2
y is she saying da not dad?
AaronD1 chapter 8 . 2/7
This is where the story should have been changed. No parent would have read the letters that Harry was sending to James without taking action. Furthermore, there are countless examples of times when James, as an Auror, should have stepped in and done his job - but he didn't.

When James read about the threat to the school, and of the students being petrified, he should have ordered Auror protection for the school. As an adult trained in defense against the dark arts he should have also realized what the monster was from the clues in the letter.

Furthermore, he could have very easily arrested Lucius for any number of the actions that he was linked to.

I know that you probably didn't want to change the plot all the much, but all this shows so far is extreme negligence on Jame's side.
kauthreader chapter 45 . 1/27
nooooo...you killed off sirius again...(and lexy!) why does he always die...cant he friggin live for once?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
again this is another story that changes things but still manages to follow right up canons arse that it completes negates the point of fucking reading these stories anymore, i'm done with this
HarryPotterandTheAftermath chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is the BESTESTESTESTEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! I always wanted to read a fanfic just like this one...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS FANFIC
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
What was the point of the Dursley's abuse if you were just going to dismiss it like that?
jadesabre75 chapter 87 . 9/23/2015
I don't usually like reading really loooooong stories but this one caught my eye and I thought why the hell not. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/2/2015
Or not
Guest chapter 45 . 7/2/2015
Fuk u, u killed Sirius which is bad enough, but killing lexy, fuck you
blstedman chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I LOVE this story, and all the rest of yours that I have read... I have read this series like 5 times all the way through but on the SIYE site, I was hoping you would come here. I was so excited today to find you on here with even more stories for me to read!
PanicMoonAndAmyPond chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
I like how you've mixed it up so Amelia bones isn't the best minister that there is like everyone normally does
PanicMoonAndAmyPond chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
This book is AMAZING well done
lesa.blazer chapter 16 . 5/25/2015