Reviews for A Different Beginning
jadesabre75 chapter 87 . 9/23
I don't usually like reading really loooooong stories but this one caught my eye and I thought why the hell not. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Or not
Fuk u, u killed Sirius which is bad enough, but killing lexy, fuck you
blstedman chapter 1 . 6/13
I LOVE this story, and all the rest of yours that I have read... I have read this series like 5 times all the way through but on the SIYE site, I was hoping you would come here. I was so excited today to find you on here with even more stories for me to read!
PanicMoonAndAmyPond chapter 27 . 6/10
I like how you've mixed it up so Amelia bones isn't the best minister that there is like everyone normally does
PanicMoonAndAmyPond chapter 18 . 6/9
This book is AMAZING well done
lesa.blazer chapter 16 . 5/25
Please continue
Lianna chapter 16 . 5/24
is Da dad
I'm done chapter 6 . 4/21
This is just a crappier rewrite of the same story. If I just wanted a summary with slightly different slant... wait, I never would want that. I've given this as much time as I can afford to since it's going nowhere interesting.
Terrible start chapter 2 . 4/21
OK, so already a retarded beginning. Not a LOT more retarded than JKR's beginning, but still stupid. 1) "I want you to give up your kid to defenseless assholes because I say it's better." "OK." Yeah, fucking right. No parent in the world would do that, especially given the situation. 2) "Your best friend betrayed you, so we sent him to jail forever. Never mind he never had a trial. It all happened overnight, a rush job, but don't worry about it because we're certain." Yeah, right. 3) (JKR's fault) Exactly WHY does everyone know about Harry's existence at all? If Harry's going to destroy V, best to keep absolutely secret what happened, tell nobody that he's even alive. Sure, Hagrid can't keep a secret, but WHY INVOLVE HAGRID, THEN? This chapter is AWFUL. I hope this story gets better, because I'm only reading another chapter or two to find out.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 4/17
The amount of things wrong with this chapter... wow! Just, wow. The timing of the prophecy, while Lily was early in her pregnancy, would result in Harry never even being born. Dumbles waiting MONTHS to even tell them about it. Casting the Fidelius on people. (Why not just cast it on the Order of the Phoenix, in that case? Or the Death Eaters? Infinite, perfect undetectability. Crime spree!) Not telling Remus who the secret keeper is, but he'd know how to find them... how, again, if the secret keeper doesn't personally tell him?

But the worst, by far, "The power that he gets from me can't be any stronger than I am now, right?" Because, y'know, kids are NEVER greater than their parents are at 18. The world peaked when the first (boy) kid turned 18, and has been downhill ever since. WTF? James is supposed to be bright.
Blushing One chapter 86 . 4/15
This was a really interesting take on Lily and James surviving the killing curse. You kept everyone in character or made them different in a logical, realistic way. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Henri chapter 87 . 3/13
Awesome story. Reading sequel for sure.
Henri chapter 83 . 3/13
*laughs hystericaly* awesome trick will darren, the figment of angies imagination.
Henri chapter 73 . 3/12
I wonder if dementors can suck a soul from a horcrux. Hmmm