Reviews for Behind Your Smile
zombiekins5948 chapter 7 . 2/15
Please make more updates. Can I puch every characters face who expected hermione be with Ron in the story And how dare Ron try to hurt her I rather have hermione with Cedric. It's hermiones life. Not theirs. I will kill Ron for doing that to her. Can't her see that she's not happy with him And want to be with Cedric.
Cassie-D1 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
wow...so theo did like her? And i hope her friends dont hate her
Passi chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
like :)
Virginia May chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Aww... so sad that this is all there is, but it was very well written and for once, the characters sounded and felt like themselves. Ron was a little bit over the top in the confrontation, maybe, but that seems to happen with him in fanfic.

Thanks again! :)
Virginia May chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Hey there. Looks like this one's been sitting dormant a while, but I've been looking for another decent Hermione/Cedric fic since reading Minismoo's "Finding Himself" as recc'd by a friend. They're in very short supply, so I just wanted to tell you that - so far - this is one of the best I've found.

Thanks for sharing. :)
chyaraskiss chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Love this hope you finish it.
iloveebfanfics chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
gah, why did hermione have to cheat... freedom was so close to being peaceful...and then chaos broke loose. sigh.
blowing-winds chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
A wonderful story, I must say. I've allowed myself to read the 8th chapter on your LJ. I love there it seems to be going to. It's refreshing to finally see Hermione as her own person rather than a just part of "The Golden Trio".

However, seeing that the latest update was nearly two years ago, I get the idea that you're not working on this story anymore. It's a shame, really. I would have loved to see what kind of life you were planning to create for Hermione and Cedric.
Dawn20p chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
dump him already!
B14nk chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Update soon please, I want to know what happens next! We all do!
StarAngel148 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Great story, please update!
arshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
oo this seems nice :)
UpYourCupcake chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
I am happy that Cedric and Hermione are together, they really do mesh well. But after that I'm sure they'll be put on the chopping block, which I hope they just let go over their heads because I absolutely love them together. If Ron would have pulled his head out of his ass he would have realized how unhappy Hermione is.
marineblau chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Please, update soon!

This story is so freaking awesome!

I love Cedric's confidence, he is so

cocky. xD The confrontation

was incredible, loved the fight and

Cedric's protectiveness with Hermione.

Oh, and I also love when he calls

her Granger.

pLease, please, update soon!
Quicklove202 chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
love ur story! update soon ]