Reviews for Shades of Scarlet
acciotricia chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I never did make that connection between Akane's name and Ranma's shirt color until now – it really is the little details that make works special. This story is really good! _
Lady Ski chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh! this is a masterpiece! Love it! A pity you didn't continue writting.. It was just perfect! Love it
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Interesting views into Akane's mind. Hopefully they have that talk they need as a result of her weird day and what he walked in on will give Ranma the courage to explain that it was worry for her that made him ask that. Who knows, he might even admit why he worries for her and... nah!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Are you going to make a sequel?

Because I think this ending needs another part. I felt like it left such a cliffhanger there.

Oh but I loved this. You portrayed Akane's character so well.

I felt all the angst and pain she might have gone through as a kid and still is when she started high school.

It's true how Akane gets upset whenever someone calls her a tomboy, violent etc.

But this fic made me think - does she ever cry and feel the emotional aching feel in her room whenever she's insulted? I do think so.

So lovely - and yes if would be very enjoyable if you continue a sequel for this. I'm sure it will turn just as great as this :)

Thanks again and hopefully I shall hear from you soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
that was FABULOUS, i loved it
2cm chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is a good story, the way you write is brilliant, maybe the ending is a little... I don't know, makes you feel that it lacks of something

Anyway, all the scene where Akane's mom is explaining her the meaning of her name is beautiful, just as the one where she is in Ranma's room.

Now, the only thing I didn't like is when actually Ranma asks Akane why she is so violent, it's pretty unfair how the fandom see this, and I couldn't help but feel that Ranma was unfair.
He, the one who sort out everything fighting, he even "say hi" to Kuno or Ryouga stopping onto their heads. And come on, Shampoo doesn't even use doors, and she is the one that sometimes stop her bike on Ranma's head, so, how it comes that this is not violent? everybody in this manga is so violent, so why? I really don't get it.
There are times where Akane ignore the girls, so she is not always like that... I guess that it was necessary for all the angst, but it is unfair how everybody forget how ALL the characters are.
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Is this a oneshot or in progress cuz u need to make a sequel
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This story is interesting, original, touching, and unique.
karinaOswag chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
AWWWWWW! hang-cliff! i want to know what ranma and akane are going to say after shes done cryyingg *pouting*
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Simply amazing .
Antonette p chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hey good stoty but the ending had a lot of questions.
XxkanaxX chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
that was just amazing. I couldn't stop reading _
Blondynka chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh, God! I love this one;)

Though I admit, I fell for all of your pieces but I am very attracted to Akane, Ranma, Shikamaru and Ino.

That was great! I love your style and the way you describe situations and emotions. It seems to be so real as if you were experiencing now. It makes my blood boilXD

I hope it would be updated as it was written in 2001 and now we have already 2010.

I know my asks are worth nothing and probably you won't be even reading it but a girl can try, can't she?

So, please, as Ino said, pretty please, update it! I'd love to see the next chapter and quite confidentially, I can say that other readers aren't less eager than I am.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
What a lovely beginning... so well done.
Concetta too lazy too login chapter 1 . 10/15/2007