Reviews for My True Home
The Wackspurt Conspiracy chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
this was seriously good! :)
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh, lame? It's wonderful! And I love the Bible verse at the very end, too. It totally fits. Oh, Ed, you will go back someday . . . to that one true home.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Loved it!

Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Very true ...

God bless you!

Zarz chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This is a really neat piece. I love the descriptions of Edmund trying to fit back in in England - so often it's skipped over, but I can't image who he would have found still willing to be friends with him who was halfway decent. Great work having him find a solution, though! I love the Bible verse at the end - it's incredibly appropriate.
Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
It is most definitely not lame! It has a great message at the end, too. I think that was my grandmother's favourite verse. At any rate, she quoted it often. I like it, you've protrayed them well and in canon, as far as I can tell. Good work. :)
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
'This is home' made me so sad for Pete and Edmund. The others too, but really them. I mean, they finally find the place they belong, and then they have to leave it. *sigh*

Oh. Right. The fic.

I liked this fic. It's sad, of course, but what isn't when its about leaving Narnia? Again, a bit AU, but you said that in your summary so that's okay. :D

I think its sweet how the Pevensies always stand up for each other, like Peter beats up the kids who are picking on Ed and Ed beats up the kids that are picking on Lu. Very nice sibling relationship that they have.

Great job!

Lion be with you,

DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i like it! the quote in the end was really nice! i can imagine things actually going like that except for him reading the bible. more like taking up writing or something or fencing! you know to say into shape at least a bit.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Another gr8 story but perhaps a bit lonely for edmund
fierypevensie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
well done. _ very edmund.