Reviews for Pool
TheAlmightyCrysChan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Haha, I think I would be like Renge in that moment, except I wouldn't post the pictures on the website I keep them to myself.

Also I think the twins are hotter than Tamaki-Sempai, no offense to Tamaki-Sempai's fan.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
haha, I liked this one. Loved Renge's idea ;D
Wingfy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh dear, great story! You had me reading with the utmost interest, a huge smile from side to side and wishing for the twins to, maybe, further their moves on each other. I think they are so lovely in this beautiful fic of yours - oh, and I'm not done reading, seeing as I found an awesome treasure with you and all of your stories… 3 sorry for that. I also loved the way Hikaru asked for permission to kiss Kaoru and then forced the latter to have the initiative for once, albeit somewhat timidly from Kaoru’s part…

All in all, this is a nice story I won't get tired of reading XD

I’m looking forward to reading more of your wondrous stories and I thank you for writing this fic XD

The best of wishes and luck to you,

Wingfy
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Nah I say it was a fangirl squirrel...or a raccoon! Heh, good story!
charrybarry chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
oh my RENGE is so mean! :)

tho i would b doing the EXACT same thing! _
Chieko Yumi Usama chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Tamaki is hotter than the twins.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
ROFL! I'm in love with Kaoru's reaction to Hikaru pointing him out as the submissive! o- Totally cute! Ah, but the thought of the maids staring at the cloths in the pool was too priceless! Great stuff!
x.Chi-chan.x chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
lol this story i so funny and the pool idea really suits the twins;)
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
kawai indeed very cutesy love how it turned out
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hahaha! that was good!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is hilarious! Would have liked to have found out what would have happened if Renge hadn't interrupted... *fangirl squee!*
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ha even your authors notes at the end make me laugh! (When you guys read these reviews you're probably gonna think I'm mad- I mean, I'm just going through all your stories .-)
MelloxChocolate chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
great fanfic
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
i love this story and wish i could see the pictures
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 9/24/2008