Reviews for Hate Leads to Love
TenderGraces chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I can't read this anymore. I don't understand why if Harry realized Taji spoke Spanish he doesn't try to speak to him in that lnaguage? Why are Severus and Harry so immature? And the hell the relationship isn't blossoming it's one big mess of nonsense.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 26 . 12/31/2011
love it

RoseCastle348 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
So far i have read your first two chapters and I'm glad to say i'm hooked. I love your structure and grammar it all perfect. By the way thanks for not having spelling mistakes or confusing run on sentences, that really makes it hard for readers to concentrate sometimes. Anyway i'm intrigued and i'm looking forward to more. Great job once again :P
missisaac chapter 26 . 12/10/2010
wow what a story i was blubbering mess for most of it its so nice :) well done
UncrowdedOrb chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
their relationship is very wishy washy. they keep going from overly dramatic fighting to making up in all of three seconds. it takes away from the story and the "developing" romance.
ChocoToT chapter 22 . 9/8/2009
haha! A royal spaking for the royal blonde! Bloody well done... I do enjoy reading this story though...
Lumcer chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
At first I didn't think I was going to like this story at all... You through me for a loop! Greatly enjoyed it! Loved Taji! just curious where'd you get the name? Again great story!

Cyvivi chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
The characters are extremely OOC. Neither Snape nor Harry would ever act that immature.

Your writing style doesn't seem to be terrible, but it is hardly good. I would read further to give a more exact diagnosis, but I would not be able to read without getting angry.

I would suggest comparing the reaction you write to one that Rowling would write. I find this helpful when I am writing. I certainly hope you take my advice.

Please pardon any spelling errors. My current keyboard isn't even half the size of my palm.
somethingjustlikethat chapter 26 . 4/25/2009
Interesting story!:D
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 26 . 3/9/2009
this was a great fic! i loved Taji and all the names of your characters were really well thoughtout! if the sequel has been posted already could you send me the link/title? if not if you could just send me what the title will be so that i can look for it, that would be great!
IvySharpen chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
Hi, I really enjoy your story, I can't image how you can think that sev could be pregman, but I really like it. This is the firt time that I post a review in english so if I make some mistakes, I'm sorry about that. Also I want to tell you that if you have some problems whit the phrases in spanish, I can traslated them for you, just send me a email whit them.
Strawberry Danger chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
aw that was so friggen cute!
Ginyspid chapter 26 . 12/29/2008
Hi there!

I really liked your story

it's been one of the most exciting stories i've read about theese two D

I loved taji's personality and how in the end Draco ends beeing like a son for both of them owo

I can't wait to read the sequel ;)

just... taji is supposed to speak spanish fluently... i think... so i was thinking i could help you correct the parts in which he does speak, as my native language is spanish... is just a sugestion, most of it is wrong gramaticaly speaking... contact me if you're interested... leave you my e-mail:
harryphila chapter 19 . 11/17/2008

very nice story, the idea that Taji is from a different dimension is quite interesting. But where ever did you get the idea that Amall was German? I'm German and although I really read A LOT I've never heard of that word before.

Well, I have to get back to the story...
yaoilover6969 chapter 26 . 10/23/2008
awesome story i loved ti now onto the sequel/ _ yuppers